Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stacy Story

F

FiveFourManlet

It only gets worse
-
I remember a year or two ago, i was in mcdonalds and i was walking out and this lightshitskin girl was on a table with a bunch of other shitskin girls around my age and when i was walking out of the mcdonalds, one of the girls gasped and said out loud (saying it loud on purpose so i could hear) "wow if only he was tall i would totally date him".

Ok so that clearly means she found my facially attractive, BUT again, my height, let me down.

This is what goes through girls minds when they see me, its just because this girl was with her friends, she had the balls to say it out loud.

"damn if only he was a bit taller"

@FACEandLMS Whats your arguement here? She clearly found me attractive FACIALLY, which is what you go on and on and on and on and on about in all your videos.
Yet
My face did not help me situation in any way.

The lightshitskin girl was very attractive by the way which is probably why she got the balls to say it because she has been told she is precious by betas her whole life.

Its over if you are 5'5 or under, no matter how Chad-Like your face is.

Just get leg extension surgery boyo.
Also I've had a female acquaintance tell me that she'd fuck me if I wasn't a virgin.

I legit got cucked by being an incel. Being a virgin is definitely a massive CON for men in the eyes of women.

Before you ask, we were both 16-17 at the time, so it also ended up being a saucy blackpill.

Just get leg extension surgery boyo.
Also I've had a female acquaintance tell me that she'd fuck me if I wasn't a virgin.

I legit got cucked by being an incel. Being a virgin is definitely a massive CON for men in the eyes of women.

Before you ask, we were both 16-17 at the time, so it also ended up being a saucy blackpill.
easy to say, harder done

There are three components to attraction: looks, voice and mannerisms. Looks are also three-component: facial features, physique and grooming (whichi includes clothing). You topped 1/3 or 1/3 of attraction and didn't bottom any, so all you had to do is show her you have other components. Females get proactive only if they spot a full 2/3 or better.

semibragging thread????
latest

There are three components to attraction: looks, voice and mannerisms. Looks are also three-component: facial features, physique and grooming (whichi includes clothing). You topped 1/3 or 1/3 of attraction and didn't bottom any, so all you had to do is show her you have other components. Females get proactive only if they spot a full 2/3 or better.
COPE
semibragging thread????
latest
whats there to brag about? I got embarrassed by a fucking foid

then do something about it

Pretty sure all your posts are just a covert brag about your facial aesthetics.

How many times did you ejaculate in your foreskin?

One of the kids i grew up with only grew to 5'4 and he was ridiculed daily about it from girls and guys. last i heard he was in an adult psych facility suferring treatment resistant schizophrenia which was entirely brought on from unrelenting social rejection. From a normal kid to a severely stunted and disabled addult, all because of a height deficit.

Manletism is a death sentence

I remember a year or two ago, i was in mcdonalds and i was walking out and this lightshitskin girl was on a table with a bunch of other shitskin girls around my age and when i was walking out of the mcdonalds, one of the girls gasped and said out loud (saying it loud on purpose so i could hear) "wow if only he was tall i would totally date him".

Ok so that clearly means she found my facially attractive, BUT again, my height, let me down.

This is what goes through girls minds when they see me, its just because this girl was with her friends, she had the balls to say it out loud.

"damn if only he was a bit taller"

@FACEandLMS Whats your arguement here? She clearly found me attractive FACIALLY, which is what you go on and on and on and on and on about in all your videos.
Yet
My face did not help me situation in any way.

The lightshitskin girl was very attractive by the way which is probably why she got the balls to say it because she has been told she is precious by betas her whole life.

Its over if you are 5'5 or under, no matter how Chad-Like your face is.

you know if you have a big dick that can offset the height problem.

It's over when below 5'9, at 5'5 it never began.

You do understand that your height among Western men is such an anomaly, outlier that general rules don't apply to you. When I say that FACE > height, the assumption is that you're at least about the height of an average western woman or taller. Of course, 5'4 is going to make you unattractive to a lot of women who want to feel protected. 5'4 is hard mode. BTW, what do you look like facially?

I maintain that an ugly 6ft man is better off being 5'9.5 with a good face..

ehhhh it's possible.. most girls choose height>dick size but real nymphomaniacs go for big dicks over height
Well, she needs to know somehow about your size, which is not gonna happen, most likely, since it never began for manlets. Also, plenty of femoids assume small height = small dick, typical halo effect at its finest.

Well, she needs to know somehow about your size, which is not gonna happen, most likely, since it never began for manlets. Also, plenty of femoids assume small height = small dick, typical halo effect at its finest.

I know some manlets with big dicks who have fucked stacies that begged them to go out and date and shit. hell in this day and age any manlet with a bigdick can send a dickpic to a nympho stacy who will go crazy over him (only if he isn't incel though)

he knows what hes doing.smh .:rolleyes:

You exaggerate this factor too much, i believe. I have no benefits having it bigger, how i'm gonna use it? Send pics first? Many old cucks msg foids with their dong pictures, i wouldn't stay out among them, JFL.

The fact that I share this forum with literal Chad-lites makes me even more depressed than I was before. I didn’t come to an incel forum to get mogged.
Sad but true

cope,

How tall are you tho?

You cant just say - " I got a average to attractive face but my heights stopping me because one woman said so therefore height matters over looks". You gave us one example, thats where your theory/ view becomes irrelevant.

That woman might have preferred someone with a good face and good height, which a lot of the stuck up cunty femoids with high standards have these days

If you have truly swallowed the blackpill you will know looks always matters over height.

Fake. Gay. Cope. Retarded. LARP. Autistic.