Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stacy slut taunts me with her looks

The Foid Slayer

The Foid Slayer

Self proclaimed master of darkness
Just another day of being a subhuman, walked past this whore when she decided to glance at me and of course give me the usual looks of disgust because I made the horrible mistake of being born. She was on the phone, probably texting chad about how some stinky inkwell tried to make a pass at her, while making plans to suck his dick later. Whore was also reading a book (probably some romance/self help bs since whores can't understand anything else jfl). God I just wanted to ravage that dumb bitch's pussy, making her regret ever mentally rejecting me
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Nuff said

20240810 112542
20240810 112705
20240810 113026

How did she not even notice you were taking a pic of her? We’re you hiding in a bush lol

mental illness

Whatever GrAY keep worshiping 4/10s
Ah yes, making fun of my post count, the NPC response

If you think she's a 4/10, you really are braindead

God I just wanted to ravage that dumb bitch's pussy, making her regret ever mentally rejecting me
based

my avi already brutally pussymogs her

she deserves to be ravaged by incels for being so pathetic and getting pussymogged so badly

404 stacy not found

low tier becky is a stacy now nigga? also u shouldve went up to her and harrassed her instead of just taking a pic

She's looking down you retard, of course the chin is going to not look the best
Still not a stacy, she has a recessed midface and lack of neotony

Unless you aren't rating objectively adn based on your attraction towards her?

Just another day of being a subhuman, walked past this whore when she decided to glance at me and of course give me the usual looks of disgust because I made the horrible mistake of being born. She was on the phone, probably texting chad about how some stinky inkwell tried to make a pass at her, while making plans to suck his dick later. Whore was also reading a book (probably some romance/self help bs since whores can't understand anything else jfl). God I just wanted to ravage that dumb bitch's pussy, making her regret ever mentally rejecting me
:feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Nuff said

MTB in a good day.

look at how shes lifting her legs so she can flex her pussy.

i will larp as her on discord servers and sell ai feetpics.

Still not a stacy, she has a recessed midface and lack of neotony

Unless you aren't rating objectively adn based on your attraction towards her?
Uhuh sure jfl

Her looksmatch is signing up on .is

can u come up to her and tell her theres an incel with a good personality would love to lick her pussy? Make sure u tell her i won a porche and i have a mansion in baverly hills. Pretend to be my servant, thats the foid slayer heist.

"Stacy"

Nigga that looks like a dude

can u come up to her and tell her theres an incel with a good personality would love to lick her pussy? Make sure u tell her i won a porche and i have a mansion in baverly hills. Pretend to be my servant, thats the foid slayer heist.
Will do

"Stacy"

Nigga that looks like a dude
Because she doesn't look like some anime girl, cool

Not worth it, setup cost too high, shitty payout, Lester the Moe Lester has a huge cut.