Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stacy Roastie confirms Indian men are the best in bed on reality tv show

J

Justice

Veteran
LOL! this chick not only flew across the world to hook up with this Indian Chad but she also even said "he was the best sex I've ever had in my entire life". Dang guys, this guy "Ash Naeck' needs to be crowned king of India. Even the flower shop owner said he's a regular customer because he gets lots of girls. He's a dating coach and gets hit on by women from his seminar constantly. His height is 5'10. JFL this Indian has defied all odds and on international television too. Hats off to this him. Good job Ash, he needs to be the role model for all ethnics and India. He is south indian origin as he confirmed in his instagram post. Hahahaha! Videos are below:

JBC :feels::feels::feels: over for every other race

JBC is the legit beyond reckoning

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

LOL! this chick not only flew across the world to hook up with this Indian Chad but she also even said "he was the best sex I've ever had in my entire life". Dang guys, this guy "Ash Naeck' needs to be crowned king of India. Even the flower shop owner said he's a regular customer because he gets lots of girls. He's a dating coach and gets hit on by women from his seminar constantly. His height is 5'10. JFL this Indian has defied all odds and on international television too. Hats off to this him. Good job Ash, he needs to be the role model for all ethnics and India. He is south indian origin as he confirmed in his instagram post. Hahahaha! Videos are below:

Mogs me tbh. Except for the eyes. He has bug eyes.

Holy fuck larping curries BTFO

Why is that chadpreet trying to settle down with a used up single mom roastie? She also has a bunch of tattoos, drinks heavily, and smokes regularly. Wtf? Is this all staged?

Last edited:
Just rope if you arent curry in 2020

He has success despite being curry not because of it.

Last edited:
He would be gigachadpreet if he was slightly taller and had hunter eyes.

You expect me to watch all of this shit when you are a GrAYcel?

it is over for non-curries.

Yao Ming effect shows it's face every so often.

Chad is Chad the world over

Just be curry.

Brutal curry pill

Why is that chadpreet trying to settle down with a used up single mom roastie? She also has a bunch of tattoos, drinks heavily, and smokes regularly. Wtf? Is this all staged?

Everyone outside the west is brainwashed into thinking that single mom white roasties with tattoos is the foid every man should go after.

I'll never get into bed with a foid so this doesn't concern me.

Lifefuel for @chudur-budur :feelsYall:

I've been saying it for the longest time. CURRIES ARE SLAYERS. Literally JBC.

He still did well for himself. Also his brother is based

Everyone outside the west is brainwashed into thinking that single mom white roasties with tattoos is the foid every man should go after.
Yeah is nobody gonna take account for the fact she’s a used up woman and is probably stackin that dough?

JBC strikes again, it is truly over for white giga chads.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back