Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy only

• Thread starter blackpillednigga
  • Start date
blackpillednigga

blackpillednigga

Overlord
★★★★★
we should all be stacy only. being willing to fuck any foid only contributes to the hypergamy. if foids humiliate anyone thats normie or below, we should humiliate any foid that's becky tier or below. yeah yeah "you'll still be inkwell, cope" but at the very least we aren't elevating all femoids for having a hole. we're applying the same standards foids do to us

more men are born than women so even if a fair bit of men totally checked out, every foid would be able to find a partner

Cope buddy boyo
This is not realistic

Chads need to be Stacy only that will fix things

we should all be stacy only. being willing to fuck any foid only contributes to the hypergamy. if foids humiliate anyone thats normie or below, we should humiliate any foid that's becky tier or below. yeah yeah "you'll still be inkwell, cope" but at the very least we aren't elevating all femoids for having a hole. we're applying the same standards foids do to us
water
I deserve this
Elizabeth debicki latest hot photoshoot wallpaper preview
nothing lower than this.

This is my fucking right for being born as a male in this hellhole

There are more men then women until the age of 35 which ironically is when women stop becoming useful.
Why do you think there are so many desperate, single +30 women lol?
They are sick of getting mistreated by Chad.

I’m entitled to this then:

IMG 3291

yes I’m fucking blonde stace only!
Fat holes go lose weight!

No Stacy would even want me anyway, not even my looksmatched or lower.

I WANT TO BREED STACY WITH MY SUBHUMAN GENETICS

FILL HER UP WITH MY INFERIOR SPERM

Sounds fair to me

Average Stacy to users on this forum is either some obese white woman or some random noodle from Japan

It's in fact very smart. Boosting Beckys' egos won't make them fuck with us so why should we pretend they're desirable?
Maybe it'll even make their orbiters reflect as it's probably humiliating to want someone even incels don't want to look at :feelsthink:

I mean despite liking the idea I still hit on them time to time to not be a volcel but I like the idea and might eventually get tired of that

It's in fact very smart. Boosting Beckys' egos won't make them fuck with us so why should we pretend they're desirable?
Maybe it'll even make their orbiters reflect as it's probably humiliating to want someone even incels don't want to look at :feelsthink:

I mean despite liking the idea I still hit on them time to time to not be a volcel but I like the idea and might eventually get tired of that
Only Chads can have standards. Accept that or die alone

OP is 100% right and I made a thread about that few weeks ago

I'll die alone no matter how low are my standards
If you ever get the chance to ascend but refuse because she isn't 10/10 Stacy then you are volcel and deserve to be banned

If you ever get the chance to ascend but refuse because she isn't 10/10 Stacy then you are volcel and deserve to be banned
I won't refuse but I won't let them know that I treat it as achievement (and would make fun of them when I'm sure I can't have them)

Most importantly, it won't happen and that's why I can have imaginary standards B)