Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stacy Noodlewhore told me straight

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
So I'm new here and this is what pushed me here, before I admit I never knew how brutal femoids were, and especially as I have never really been into white foids, just Asian, I thought they were more reasonable.

So I met a girl online, she was a 9 in pics, now she's still a solid 8, so of course, couldn't believe my luck. However when we met she exactly said to me 'you're quite ugly tee hee!'.

I was a bit taken aback, and thought maybe I misheard, but she actually then pointed out why:

'youre short' (I'm 177cm)
'youre fat' (I'm pretty big, but also have a big frame and used to play rugby)
'youre brown' (I'm ethnically mixed latincel- persiancel-currycel)
'youre stupid' (I'm actually in mensa)
'youre poor' (I wish I was richer but I'm still 1%er)

This basically hit me as women's standards are so unbelievably high, basically you need to be Ronaldo or David Gandy to ever get a girl!

What made it even worse was she told me she slept with 52 guys in last 3 years, so it's basically telling me I'm completely bottom of the barrell.

I literally have no desire to do anything anymore, job, gym, football, zero.

So my question now is do I try to fix myself (is it even possible?) Or find a cope (I don't like computer games nor anime fyi)??

you can fix yourself like this:

have taller parents
have high metabolism
change parents so they aint black

if you dont have the whole package ur done.

how is it possible that you were able to meet up with a women? I don't understand. is this in some shithole country? theres no fucking way youre below 5/10 facially if you were able to actually meet up with a women in real life. that's fucking absurd.

how is it possible that you were able to meet up with a women? I don't understand. is this in some shithole country? theres no fucking way youre below 5/10 facially if you were able to actually meet up with a women in real life. that's fucking absurd.
It's actually not, it's in a very rich Asian country. I always thought I was facially good, but that's because friends and parents told me that
It's over.
I think it might be that, I'm a very light brown, but because I'm mixed no one guesses my background, normally get Turkish, Greek, or even Mexican . But yeah definitely in Asia you see literally guys who are 1-2/10 on that incel to Chad looks chart getting prime girls...

It's actually not, it's in a very rich Asian country. I always thought I was facially good, but that's because friends and parents told me that
okay, was going to say... im in the west... if I ever was able to meet up with a chick irl even a fucking ugly piece of shit one it would be a glorious day to be praised and sang about. fucking kill us

What made it even worse was she told me she slept with 52 guys in last 3 years, so it's basically telling me I'm completely bottom of the barrell.
?
U have dated a whore! Not like it's unusual but such a red flag, even if she would like you, would make u a cuck in a bit

U have dated a whore! Not like it's unusual but such a red flag, even if she would like you, would make u a cuck in a bit
A date, single. And destroyed me. Am too aware to ever be a cuck

have taller parents
have high metabolism

just choose better parents, bro

At the last Christmas lunch with my relatives I heard my female 18 yo cousin saying that she find Cristiano Ronaldo ugly and she would be with him only for his money lulz

There is one way: start saving up for cosmetic surgery. It's your only hope. Start saving NOW.

youre brown,of course thats why she dont want. noodlewhores want white chad only

So I'm new here and this is what pushed me here, before I admit I never knew how brutal femoids were, and especially as I have never really been into white foids, just Asian, I thought they were more reasonable.

So I met a girl online, she was a 9 in pics, now she's still a solid 8, so of course, couldn't believe my luck. However when we met she exactly said to me 'you're quite ugly tee hee!'.

I was a bit taken aback, and thought maybe I misheard, but she actually then pointed out why:

This basically hit me as women's standards are so unbelievably high, basically you need to be Ronaldo or David Gandy to ever get a girl!

So my question now is do I try to fix myself (is it even possible?) Or find a cope (I don't like computer games nor anime fyi)??

I mean she sounds like a cunt so you dodged a bullet tbh.

I hope that every cuck that is into asians or think that they are different than the rest of foids have this kind of experience or even a worse and horrible one,

talk to Thais, not chinese whores.

Please tell me you insulted her on spot? Or doused her with a drink? C'mon man don't just take it from that dumb whore I'm gritting my teeth.

Femoids would rather date chads with no ambitions in life.

Honestly soulcrushing post :cryfeels:

lol fakecel, a stacy told you to met? looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Legend says noodle whores were put on this earth primarily for white cels

have taller parents
have high metabolism

This. It’s your fault you’re incel. Why would you choose to have some misogynistic features?

Please tell me you insulted her on spot? Or doused her with a drink? C'mon man don't just take it from that dumb whore I'm gritting my teeth.
You're right that would be the logical thing to do, but in the moment you can't really think that, so I just sort of fake laughed and changed the subject. I know now that was retarded and cucked.
There is one way: start saving up for cosmetic surgery. It's your only hope. Start saving NOW.
That's what makes it worse, none of that will help, only thing I would really change on my face would be eye area, which is minor. There's no surgery for being taller (I don't believe LL is real) nor to be whiter.

Last edited:
At least you got a date.
At this point, you can either try LDAR or careermaxx.
Don't watch television because it will hurt you more.
You're still young, maybe you can ascend later.

At least you got a date.
At this point, you can either try LDAR or careermaxx.
Don't watch television because it will hurt you more.
You're still young, maybe you can ascend later.
LDAR is not going to work, I don't really have family, so NEET is out of the question.
Careermaxx I feel is irrelevant regards inceldom, because foids intellect won't let them recognise things like careermaxx, they just see billionaire/ millionaire (Elon musk/ Ronaldo) Vs everyone else.
Definitely think you have to find aims that are totally exclusive of foids

okay, was going to say... im in the west... if I ever was able to meet up with a chick irl even a fucking ugly piece of shit one it would be a glorious day to be praised and sang about. fucking kill us
Stay strong brother, in my experience it's much easier to meet girls in the west, and they are much more reasonable, because they tend to be higher IQ

ugh, so much implicit/humble bragging in that post, makes me sick

How the fuck did you manage to meet up with a stacy?

larp? Lol
I would er for 177 and a wide frame

How to fix this is easy. Just look in the mirror and honestly ask yourself what can I do to be become better. Fuck those who say you need surgery and fuck more who say it’s over. Just looks max, gym max and money max. And most importantly go to SEA.

Male ratings typically suck though. A 8-9/10 rating from men is probably more like a 5-6/10. Men in general are thirsty and easy.

Just become :chad: OP.
No seriously, unless you can become chad you will get rejected by almost every foid unless you are are trying to betabuxx. Even landwhales have standards now welcome to 2019 bucko.

fakecel is the only answer
How can you figure fakecel, when she actually told me all the things that are so fucked about me. If nothing else just being ethnic and Manlet means you can't be fakecel

How to fix this is easy. Just look in the mirror and honestly ask yourself what can I do to be become better. Fuck those who say you need surgery and fuck more who say it’s over. Just looks max, gym max and money max. And most importantly go to SEA.
This is sensible no doubt, however I think even doing those things is only going to get you low quality foids. SEA makes some sense, but in my experience there oldcels are favoured plus I am pretty aspie, so can't talk or approach

This is sensible no doubt, however I think even doing those things is only going to get you low quality foids. SEA makes some sense, but in my experience there oldcels are favoured plus I am pretty aspie, so can't talk or approach

The oldcels are favored because of their money nothing more. I’ve been to SEA 11 times already so I’m speaking out of experience. Put some money together and take a month vacation and it will change your life.

How the fuck you gonna looksmax the face without surgery? :bluepill:

The oldcels are favored because of their money nothing more. I’ve been to SEA 11 times already so I’m speaking out of experience. Put some money together and take a month vacation and it will change your life.
It does look a lot of fun, but the oldcels there didn't look particularly 'money' to me . Seriously though even if I did go to SEA, which is very near me, I'm too anxious, like it's not just my looks holding me back. It's just that if my looks weren't a problem I could maybe get by being awkward and unconfident.
How the fuck you gonna looksmax the face without surgery? :bluepill:
There are ways I guess, creams? I know glutathione injections can lighten skin, and I guess grooming, having a trendier beard is what he means?

Wow you actually mog me in ever way.:feelscry:

You sound like the type of cuck to orbit and betabuxx

You sound like the type of cuck to orbit and betabuxx
I wouldn't do that, and I don't think I'm a cuck either, like even if I felt pissed about it, I wouldn't let on so I don't appear a cuck.
Additionally I'm not saying I haven't been an asshole in my life, and in private commented on people being low value due to their actions. What's startling here is that most of the points are stuff we have zero say in. Who chooses to be short or brown FFS?
Wow you actually mog me in ever way.:feelscry:
Haha that's because you haven't seen me! Trust me I almost certainly don't!