Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stacy mom gives birth to sub5 baby

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

glowiemaxxed fedcel
★★★★★
IMG 8747

Absolutely brutal. It just disproves all the faggots who say “you can’t be ugly if your parents are attractive”. The genetic lottery is REAL

You’re mind is twisted and your perception
Of reality is distorted because of social media. You will likely never see a woman that pretty in your life
@pedrolopezwasright @starystulejarz

Mogs me for having followers on social media, I always have 0 everything. 0 friends, 0 gf, 0 followers

You will likely never see a woman that pretty in your life
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:I can see prettier foids every time i leave my neet cave. Yesterday i saw a real hot as fuck foid it gave me instant and instantly activated pleasure centre inside my brain and gave me a slight boner. I can't imagine being a wagecuck and staring at those breedable hoes i would be walking with a boner constantly:feelsree:

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:I can see prettier foids every time i leave my neet cave. Yesterday i saw a real hot as fuck foid it gave me instant and instantly activated pleasure centre inside my brain and gave me a slight boner. I can't imagine being a wagecuck and staring at those breedable hoes i would be walking with a boner constantly:feelsree:
Warsawcel by any chance?

We are both from Poland, what an irony. Polish foids mog her, she is sub3 in Poland @
True average slavic foid is much better looking than ugly murrican foids. Americels don't know how good they have they won't need to not look at the pretty foids all around them.

Cope and lies

FUCK. I thought i found someone from my area to scare foids at night
i'm doing it during the day while taking a walk they just cross the street when they see me walking :feelskek: We can terrorize foids nationwide just by existing.

i'm doing it during the day while taking a walk they just cross the street when they see me walking :feelskek: We can terrorize foids nationwide just by existing.
I usually scream something like "nice ass this foid has" they usually get scared asf

Tired of simps on here calling every white foid a Stacy

What stacy, she is low tier becky

You’re mind is twisted and your perception
Of reality is distorted because of social media. You will likely never see a woman that pretty in your life
Bruh she is a wide faced uggo