Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy looked at me nasty

F

Feeshtu

Officer
So, I was walking back from the grocery store.
Minding my own business when a Stacy came walking across the street.
I didn’t say anything and neither did she.
But the look on her face was a mix of hate and disgust. She was looking at me like I wasn’t even human.
I looked away and kept walking home.
It was only a 5 second interaction, but it really bothered me.
This happens to me all the time and it always ruins my day.
This is probably a frequent experience for other incels too.
I don’t know about any of you, but I feel like I have no place in this world.
Half of humans (females) hate me and the other half (males) are indifferent.

You should have straight slit her throat.

if you had better genetics none of this would’ve happened

They do this to us all the time and wonder why we hate them.

Happens to me regularly too. Normies wouldn't believe that women do that kind of shit, and there are even some incels who don't believe its real. When a woman finds you unattractive, she pretty much goes out of her way to show that she detests you. I don't need to talk to these women, or even look at them at all, they still do it.

Normies really think that incels become hateful because we are entitled pricks, nope, I'm hateful because women literally hate me when I haven't done anything at all to them. IT won't touch this either.

They don’t even acknowledge me. I’m just an NPC in their world. After I walk by for the few seconds, I’m invincible. As if I just disappeared out of thin air.

Chad, on the other hand, he gets looks and maybe she tries to talk to him if she’s not in a hurry. And if not, he’s on her mind the next few weeks, even posting about her experience on social media and sharing it with her friends.

Try lowinhibmaxxing, only cucks care about foid's fealings.

So, I was walking back from the grocery store.
Minding my own business when a Stacy came walking across the street.
I didn’t say anything and neither did she.
But the look on her face was a mix of hate and disgust. She was looking at me like I wasn’t even human.
I looked away and kept walking home.
It was only a 5 second interaction, but it really bothered me.
This happens to me all the time and it always ruins my day.
This is probably a frequent experience for other incels too.
I don’t know about any of you, but I feel like I have no place in this world.
Half of humans (females) hate me and the other half (males) are indifferent.
yep I have had exactly the same experence I have wrote a book about it, I cannot share here though because I will get into trouble

They don’t even acknowledge me. I’m just an NPC in their world. After I walk by for the few seconds, I’m invincible. As if I just disappeared out of thin air.

Chad, on the other hand, he gets looks and maybe she tries to talk to him if she’s not in a hurry. And if not, he’s on her mind the next few weeks, even posting about her experience on social media and sharing it with her friends.
yep same here and if you try to talk with them it is one worded sentences

Happens to me regularly too. Normies wouldn't believe that women do that kind of shit, and there are even some incels who don't believe its real. When a woman finds you unattractive, she pretty much goes out of her way to show that she detests you. I don't need to talk to these women, or even look at them at all, they still do it.

Normies really think that incels become hateful because we are entitled pricks, nope, I'm hateful because women literally hate me when I haven't done anything at all to them. IT won't touch this either.
snape me too but they will never undersand

I get looks of disgust as well. It's the reason I don't like to go outside . The moment I step outdoors I'm on the battlefield. Just for existing I will get glares of disdain and hatred from both men and women. Sometimes they scoff and even laugh

Fuck this is relatable

I'm scared of walking past people as well. I don't want to see their expression when they see me.

Especially as a manlet I get mogged by the men I walk by who play social dominance games by leering at me as I go by or by blocking the way I'm walking. Even bumping into my shoulder to instigate a fight.

The reaction of women is utter suicidefuel. I've even had a girl audibly say EWW and give me a wide berth when I was dressed well and groomed my hair and thought I could get away with existing outside for once.

Last edited:
Condition yourself to react accordingly
ueRS3W4eVdEzb4WVsqz9N9Sr_vKUugWUXBfMfsrVZMOQl3vDplBDNPu2H_xnQUqtI4gQcl_vz16DxVYs4s_gTg

You should have pulled out your phone and followed her around while recording. That'll teach the cunt to mind her own business.

Not so long ago, I was starring at the young, tall, unbelievable pretty with great body Stacy, the moment she saw it her face turned into panicky disgusted expression.

Should punched that hoe in the throat