Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy lead me on

menippeansatire

menippeansatire

KHHV
why the fuck do stacys feel so entitled to lead incels on. This Stacy that I met on dead by daylight started talking to me and started calling me on discord every night. She eventually got sexual and I started showing myself and she said she thought I was cute. Eventually she started acting more and more like a fucking bitch and asking me for advice on shit I clearly didn't know. she knew i was a fucking virign incel and used it against me every fucking day. I was desperate at the time and kept talking to her but one night she just fucking blocked me on every platform and I never saw the bitch again.

All holes worship Chad; nothing new.

you sound like a simp to be honest.i know it's easy to get desperate,but man you should have known better. i wonder if you will be able to stick around.

Females love weaponizing kindness so they can post it on reddit or tell their friends.

they do this to normies all the time.

Webcaming with stacy who thought you were cute :chad::chad:

why the fuck do stacys feel so entitled to lead incels on. This Stacy that I met on dead by daylight started talking to me and started calling me on discord every night. She eventually got sexual and I started showing myself and she said she thought I was cute. Eventually she started acting more and more like a fucking bitch and asking me for advice on shit I clearly didn't know. she knew i was a fucking virign incel and used it against me every fucking day. I was desperate at the time and kept talking to her but one night she just fucking blocked me on every platform and I never saw the bitch again.
Well now I know never to play dead by daylight so I don't encounter foids

I once got led on in high school. Then got cucked by an Estonian Chad. At least it got me blackpilled. Anyways, FUCK STACIESFUCK STACIESFUCK STACIESFUCK STACIESFUCK STACIESFUCK STACIESFUCK STACIESFUCK STACIESFUCK STACIESFUCK STACIESFUCK STACIESFUCK STACIESFUCK STACIESFUCK STACIES

A foid was also giving me signals of being interested in me she even called me babe and baby sometimes in our conversations. I knew she's just making a fool out of my myself. She even called me scrawny despite not knowing how I look perhaps she wanted to see how I look. I hid that bitch from my youtube channel:lul:

Woman Dont want you but what you can do for Them .

You will Stop simping once the blackpill manifests