Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Stacy kills herself trying to take a selfie

Troll

Troll

Holes Don't Have Opinions Just Emotions
★★★

Look at that entitled face, she thought even gravity wouldn't hold her accountable.

Is this that girl who fell off a cliff taking a selfie to celebrate the quarantine ending?

Are you Maltese?

Lul so many holes fall trying to take selfies. I guess that's what happens to your spatial awareness when you don't need to evolve because you live on recruit mode. Combine that with hoeing for likes online and you get Major lifefuel

Last edited:
I'd like to see photos of her corpse. Deathaddict is paywalled or something, I don't know where to find stuff like that now.

I'd like to see photos of her corpse. Deathaddict is paywalled or something, I don't know where to find stuff like that now.

Can't find anything, even BestGore has gone to shit. The owner said they're going to stop posting and won't let anyone take over that won't buy the site out entirely.

pride comes before the fall. the literal fall in this case JFL

Another giga lifefuel, we need more toilets to suicidemaxx

Foids being foids usually gets them killed JFL.

Damn I feel bad for her because she's 15 but i can't believe someone fucking died and wasted years of their life because of a selfie!!! The sad state of society.

If only it happened to the rest of them.

That's a Stacy-lite. To be honest, I don't know if I should feel bad or not. She was 15 so there was a slight chance she was not degenerate.

Damn I feel bad for her because she's 15 but i can't believe someone fucking died and wasted years of their life because of a selfie!!! The sad state of society.
Yea very sad but so do we incels

For a fucking selfie.
Literally too stupid to stay alive.

Maybe people should ban child locks on outlets and such.

Nothing of value was lost

Fuck yeah. Nothing of value lost

She looks 25 tbh

Only four stories?

Matt and Jeff Hardy wouldn’t even of been phased by a fall like that!

That's a Stacy-lite. To be honest, I don't know if I should feel bad or not. She was 15 so there was a slight chance she was not degenerate.
Not degenerate / taking a selfie. Choose one

Her face says backstabbing bitch. I have seen that face before the face of fake sweetness.

Such a fine turn of events, wouldn't you say gentlemen?

EIQH190XYAA U E

I just woke up and gotta say this is a good morning
full

Women don't give a shit about you, they will take your sympathy for granted and give you nothing in return.

Sorry Chad, you can't have this one

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back