Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy has social anxiety

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezo-T32KHT8[/video]

Don't forget to donate to my Patreon account teehee!

she just needs to suck my cock to cure her anxiety

Incelicious said:
Don't forget to donate to my Patreon account teehee!

some kill this cunt

I used to pray to God for 3 hours to get an Aryan godess like her. Now I'm an atheist.

This cunt needs to be trowed acid by some Muslimcel out there.

incelaman said:
I used to pray to God for 3 hours to get an Aryan godess like her. Now I'm an atheist.

I used to pray for anyone

Just lol at the prospect of someone with bonafide "social anxiety" being able to upload a video of themselves on Youtube.
I can't even look people in the eye when I talk to them. Fuck this whore and all others like her, they deserve the cross. Because of them, men with actual mental illnesses and problems are just taken less seriously, and don't get the help they need.

Females think that they have a severe depression and social anxiety if they don't feel high on dopamine and serotonin every single second of their lives.

whogivesafucc said:
Because of them, men with actual mental illnesses and problems are just taken less seriously, and don't get the help they need.

Nah it's not because of them. No one gave a shit to begin with. Every man for himself.

Salutextm said:
incelaman said:

I used to pray for anyone

No amound of prayers will fix our faces

whogivesafucc said:
Just lol at the prospect of someone with bonafide "social anxiety" being able to upload a video of themselves on Youtube.
I can't even look people in the eye when I talk to them. Fuck this whore and all others like her, they deserve the cross. Because of them, men with actual mental illnesses and problems are just taken less seriously, and don't get the help they need.

This. I get panic attacks if I have to be in a social situation requiring talking to people. All I can think of is them critique my ugly fucking face and judging me based on it. This shitcunt is just fishing for sympathy, she needs to be acid faced, now lets see how she like real pain and anxiety.

She prob had to think 2 seconds before doing something = social anxiety.
Stupid walking cunt

She also said she is attracted to shy guys with social anxiety, top kek.

Woaaah she’s hot. Sucks she has anxiety, hope it works out for her. :/

She's hot. She made a video for attention, not help. That lie-spouting mouth will be clogged with cock tonite.

big_goob said:
Woaaah she’s hot. Sucks she has anxiety, hope it works out for her. :/

EVERYONE here has anxiety.

Why does it only suck for her?

Attention whoring bimbo.

notice how almost every youtuber with SA is female? Fucking whores deserve to be gassed. 

We should raid her page tbh

This is so cringe I cannot even get mad.
This is just hilarious to me.
And this woman is 9/10 rich upper class,probably a millionaire and never faced a day of hardship.
Just lol.

"I have been so shy that I have a youtube account that millions watch"
L
O
L

whogivesafucc said:
This. This. This.

torujo said:
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezo-T32KHT8[/video]

OH NO! SOMEONE HELP HER!1!1!1!

> Claims to have social anxiety

> About as neurotypical and socially adjusted a person can get

It's so ironic to click on these video-rants about "Social Anxiety" only to see that they feature people far more neurotypical and socially adjusted than any regular normie I know of lol.

> Claims to have social anxiety

> Looks and sounds more neurotypical and socially adjusted than your average female normie 

kek

Weeeaahhhhhh weeahhhh

Probably faking it for attention, money, and views.

Either that or she's actually mentally ill.

after she made that video basically mocking people with true social anxiety she went and gobbled Chad's cock next door

modus_coperandi said:
Females think that they have a severe depression and social anxiety if they don't feel high on dopamine and serotonin every single second of their lives.

literally this. If a female ever could experience my depression and anxiety they would insta-rope.

also

>has social anxiety
>makes youtube videos
kekekkek

23160928_892010707616039_6430795485090414592_n.jpg

I hope some of you are understanding why acid facing cunts like this is appealing to me.