Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stacy gets knocked out by incel manlet...

Life Wasted

Life Wasted

Mexicancel in America
★★
Low inhib AF Lol

Here's some more info and the video with sound....

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6014077/Woman-punched-yob-reveals-trying-protect-group.html

Won't be sucking off Chad for awhile now...

4EB2CEB300000578-6014077-This_punches_left_the_victim_unconscious_on_the_floor_outside_th-a-7_1533299732446.jpg

Gangster
4EB59FA700000578-6014077-image-a-26_1533109570876.jpg

she ate that first haymaker like it was nothing

Tfw no white knights

It's interesting how her face is blurred and his face isn't.

Trial by media -- it's always the guy with the penis who's in the wrong. Fucking feminists.

Trial by media -- it's always the guy with the penis who's in the wrong. Fucking feminists.
Damn, i just realized this. Thats why i hate (((media)))

lifefuel we need more manletcels risin up

True Chad doing God's work

He mogs me any day. I don't think I'm strong enough to reliably KO a foid lol. Oh well. Life with skinny wrists.

Put them in their place

the reddit comments are cringe

He handled that very well. 10/10
Funny thing is, that's what finally got their pussies wet for him.

Last edited:

Stacy genes make her able to take blunt trauma so when Chad and Tyrone beat her she'll survive it.

what a beta cuck, he skipped a perfect opportunity to rape her

His leg stance wasn't spread on the first hit.. so it was inefficient.. the wind up of the hook was also rather shallow. On the second hit he made sure to spread his legs, twist his hips and get the full power of his hook. It's her fault for trying to act hard against the man though.. he specifically walks back after the first hit thinking the whore will stop and heed the warning but she just keeps coming and actually seeks to assault him. Should have obliterated her with the first strike though.. I'd suggest an uppercut instead of a hook.

Oh look! A Roastie ready for the grave. Honestly.. bitches bring it on themselves. JFL at the Hog Sandwiches gathered around with their hands over their mouths. They aren't concerned with that Roasts safety, they are more concerned about the Gynarchy's power being disrespected by that based man. They cry because they view their power in the taking down of the common man.. when that man fights back they cry because someone is finally saying no.. someone is finally saying to them "you have no power over me anymore". Those tears are crocodilian. They are literally viewing the horror of their Gynocentric society being clocked on the chin. Literally knocked the fuck out.

Spicy and Zesty. Foid destroyed seasoned with the tears of smacked thots with a side portion of the crushed Gynarchy.

Last edited:
the reddit comments are cringe

Soy overload is the norm on reddit.

He handled that very well. 10/10
Funny thing is, that's what finally got their pussies wet for him.

Yeah his smv must have rose by about 3 points from this behavior.

Should haves stomped on that whores head a couple hundred times for good measure

Oh nooo we have to help herrr

His leg stance wasn't spread on the first hit.. so it was inefficient.. the wind up of the hook was also rather shallow. On the second hit he made sure to spread his legs, twist his hips and get the full power of his hook. It's her fault for trying to act hard against the man though.. he specifically walks back after the first hit thinking the whore will stop and heed the warning but she just keeps coming and actually seeks to assault him. Should have obliterated her with the first strike though.. I'd suggest an uppercut instead of a hook.
View attachment 92549
Oh look! A Roastie ready for the grave. Honestly.. bitches bring it on themselves. JFL at the Hog Sandwiches gathered around with their hands over their mouths. They aren't concerned with that Roasts safety, they are more concerned about the Gynarchy's power being disrespected by that based man. They cry because they view their power in the taking down of the common man.. when that man fights back they cry because someone is finally saying no.. someone is finally saying to them "you have no power over me anymore". Those tears are crocodilian. They are literally viewing the horror of their Gynocentric society being clocked on the chin. Literally knocked the fuck out.
View attachment 92553View attachment 92554
Spicy and Zesty. Foid destroyed seasoned with the tears of smacked thots with a side portion of the crushed Gynarchy.

JFL you're right, after the adjusted his stance and swung the right way is when Stacy finally hit the deck. Too bad, shouldn't have squared up on him, she underestimated his ogre manlet strength.

4EB2CE9700000578-6014077-Onlookers_are_heard_to_be_saying_oh_my_god_and_gasping_in_shock_-a-8_1533299732495.jpg
4EB2CE9300000578-6014077-The_attack_is_being_treated_as_gross_bodily_harm_Metropolitan_Po-a-6_1533299732383.jpg

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh: :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:
Should haves stomped on that whores head a couple hundred times for good measure

Or clean house with some extra haymakers on her friends.

Last edited:
Based. Reminds me of that one video where the manlet was defending himself against a roastie whore, knocked her clean out on the pavements and gave her a severe permanent brain injury, and the cops didn't even come to arrest him because he was defending himself.
I love lifefuel like this. Hope this roastie also suffered permanent brain damage, if not, she's still going to be feeling that fall onto the concrete for the rest of her life.

It's funny how cucks will use this as an excuse to attack all manlets.

Last edited:
What a boss.
He sure taught that stacy.

this I hate this. Foids are always saved like children.

Should he end up in prison, there will be more love letters than he has time to read.

Lol Tyrone just stands there like he couldn’t give less of a fuck.

JFL, I also love how that black dude didn't give a fuck.

But yeah he's deep shit, never throw the first punch especially when dealing with foids. They can't do any damage anyway, just let them hit first and then fuck them up.

That's awesome and pure lifefuel :feelskek:

Hopefully this cunt has permanent brain damage.

If someone gets in your face like this, you have a right to defend yourself. Imagine if a male confronted him like this.. Well they wanted equality and now they got it.

She got some equality women want so much

The trick is to enrage the foid into attacking you first by pricking her ego so that you can "defend" yourself and look good in court afterwards, then do as much facial damage as you can with just one well-placed punch so that you can leave permanent disfigurement while simultaneously avoiding ruining the self-defense angle, which might happen if you were to hit her multiple times. With a solid strike, you could leave her with a boxer's nose and missing teeth, then get off with nothing but a small lawyer's fee.

She really didn't that first haymaker was what set her on the weird "I'm coming for you but I have no idea what's going on" spiral which then led to haymaker number 2 which flat lined her consciousness. The first haymaker just momentarily put her on queer street which is why she wasn't able to even see haymaker number 2 coming.

Nice. We should have a megathread for violence against women.

The trick is to enrage the foid into attacking you first by pricking her ego so that you can "defend" yourself and look good in court afterwards, then do as much facial damage as you can with just one well-placed punch so that you can leave permanent disfigurement while simultaneously avoiding ruining the self-defense angle, which might happen if you were to hit her multiple times. With a solid strike, you could leave her with a boxer's nose and missing teeth, then get off with nothing but a small lawyer's fee.
A prison nurse told me that a little puerto rican ex boxer broke another nurses face with 1 punch and the guy was only like 140 or 130 lbs. Then again this is a trained boxer who's been beating the fuck out of heavy bags since he was 10.

Confirmed incel.
It came as family revealed today that Mr Holmes has never had a girlfriend, with a close relative telling The Sun his family think he is 'a decent lad'.

I'm glad that no white knight tried to intervene, hope that bitch went into a vegetative state she truly deserved it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back