Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Stacy foid asked me to help her with something

Touch Em 2x Tommy

Touch Em 2x Tommy

The Tribal Chief
-
Was in class minding my business and some toilet asks me help her setup a Kahoot game. She was gonna give a presentation and could not sign in to her account.
Ive never liked this bitch so I said "No im equally as clueless as you" and proceeded to watch her try to sign in for 20 minutes.

Its the little things.

Was in class minding my business and some toilet asks me help her setup a Kahoot game. She was gonna give a presentation and could not sign in to her account.
Ive never liked this bitch so I said "No im equally as clueless as you" and proceeded to watch her try to sign in for 20 minutes.

Its the little things.
You know she gonna spread rumours against you

:foidSoy: < help me!! :feelsEhh: < nein

Based, most people here would end up helping the foid even if they dont want to because they're low t high inhib fags

Normie society will burn you
Id be surprised if she spreads rumors about me, Im basically invisible to everyone there.

I really want to her to talk shit now

based, i will never help the whore even if i had the knowledge on how to do it.
especially when you're an ugly man, people just assume that you're a simp for helping anyone

based, i will never help the whore even if i had the knowledge on how to do it.
especially when you're an ugly man, people just assume that you're a simp for helping anyone
idc what people assume about me tbh. I know shes not gonna fuck me or suck my cock, so why help her?

beneficial for her not for me

Based, most people here would end up helping the foid even if they dont want to because they're low t high inhib fags
this is unfortunately me, unironically:feelsrope: