Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel stacy find me disgusting

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
I was at the gym today and using the cable for tricep workouts and a stacy and her friend walked beside me and started using the lat pulldown they wore tight nike pro shorts that were shorter than normal ones and I legit can see their butt cheeks popping out of it and I took a few glances at them because it was hot, one of the stacy saw it and rolled her eyes and pointed at me showing her friend and they went away looking disgusted. I see guys staring at girls all the time in the gym and no one was treated like me and I only looked a few times, there are legit guys who look at girls ass and don't even care if they saw it and get away with it.

Last edited:
I was at the gym today and using the cable for tricep workouts and a stacy and her friend walked beside me and started using the lat pulldown they wore tight nike pro shorts that were shorter than normal ones and I legit can see their butt cheeks popping out of it and I took a few glances at them because it was hot, one of the stacy saw it and rolled her eyes and pointed at me showing her friend and they went away looking disgusted. I see guys staring at girls all the time in the gym and no one was treated like me and I only looked a few times, there are legit guys who look at girls ass and don't even care if they saw it and get away with it.
I brutally feel you.. couldn't stand staring at the 5% of white population elite of my country all along the gym, racemogging me. Now I exercise at my incel 26 m2 room

Brutal. If Chad was staring they would be in love.

It’s only “ disgusting “ if you’re sub Chad if you’re Chad or Gigachad then it’s “ flattering “ this is why I try not to stare too long