Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Stacy failed suicide attempt

• Thread starter Deleted member 16809
  • Start date
Deleted member 16809

Deleted member 16809

unphotogenic subhuman with aspie stare
-
Stacy tried to commit suicide because chad left her, fails and now has to undergo facial transplant that will bring her PSL looks to 2/10.
be careful when you try to kys using gun/shotgun, there is always a small risk that you will survive and end up with no face.

That is very old news and nothing to be happy about.

she will still have a higher SMV than us

Glad people aren't jumping all over her and saying she deserved it and shit (at least not yet). Don't beat a dead horse. And don't be petty.

If I'm not mistaken this was the first face reconstruction surgery? Or something like that,

Ah, the last time I heard this story I was a graycel, thx for the nostalgia.

Old news I made a thread about this months ago.

Still doesn't stop herself from chasing chad.

She still has an unmolested body, untouched by damage.

Show the one that looks like a penguin

Failed on tutorial island JFL and even still she will recover and likely find some tall white boyfriend sooner or later. A man in her position would be doomed eternally.

Also....
she will still have a higher SMV than us majority of men on earth combined

she'd still get 99+ matches in under 1 hour on tinder in her current state, your average man would never get that after months of being on the App.

she looks like mr. potato head now. how'd she get a freckle on her cheek? she must be in constant pain. damn son.

I'm guessing that she shot herself under the chin, likely with a reasonable caliber pistol? Yeah that's why it's a bad idea. Remember, with a pistol aim for the brain stem, with a shotgun aim for the center-back area of your brain from the roof of your mouth. You don't want to live with a fucked up face and lost senses.
That is very old news and nothing to be happy about.
tbh
I'm not an edgelord.

This is the difference, foids rope because they can't get Chad and can't bear the thought of settling for a looksmatch, normie or Chadlite, it's a fate worse than death to not end up with Chad.

Men rope due to years or even a lifetime of isolation, depression, loneliness and having no hope of ever finding a gf, foids have options no matter the circumstance, a lot of men have zero from the start.

I was a one starred greycel when users started making threads about that. This shit is very old

lol fuck this cunt....

WHy feel sorry for this ungrateful ungodly bitch using the rope not ordained by God for her.

Yah why feel bad for her bunch of cucks she would treat us like shit in her Stacy form

How do you not die with a shotgun though, it seems like the easiest thing to kill yourself with, just aim it directly on your head (temple) and pull, all your brains will fly our behind you, you aren't surviving that.

I dont know how many times this posted but lifefuel ngl

I bet she purposely pointed the gun in a position that wouldn't kill her, foids cant even sui right

I'm pretty sure she decided to kill herself because Chad left her. That's the no.1 cause for female suicide.

This makes me feel really sad. I know this sounds cucked but to see such beauty turned into something so horrific, just isn't right. I do kinda feel sorry for her making that split second decision as well.

I'm glad that they peeled the face of a drug addict to give to her and not somebody who died in other circumstances though.

Also feel sorry for the parents.

yup she did, JFL the memes literally write themself...
Yo! Don't twist my words motherfucker. Everybody read the original post I made, especially you fedcels.

Glad people aren't jumping all over her and saying she deserved it and shit (at least not yet). Don't beat a dead horse. And don't be petty.

JFL, did you see the video? She decided to shoot herself because CHAD DUMPED HER LOL. No sympathy here.

She looks like that forever alone meme

HAHAHAHA she its talking at Murlock Language HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH

Eh. I really don't give that much of a shit but you shouldn't celebrate when someone is like that. She is still more privileged than all of us but don't have a go at them because of their appearance. I mean yeah she was a Stacy who tried because Chad left her, but there were obviously other mental issues at play here...
Saying she deserves it is fucking stupid. I'm not saying that she doesn't or does, but stop being so edgy for the sake of it.

They don't actually try to kill themselves they do it for attention. Which is why they always fail.

Imagine being so attractive that a stacy blows her face out with a shotgun for you...FUCK CHADS

When you live life on "press any key to win" mode and hit the power off button.

Stacy tried to commit suicide because chad left her, fails and now has to undergo facial transplant that will bring her PSL looks to 2/10.
be careful when you try to kys using gun/shotgun, there is always a small risk that you will survive and end up with no face.
View attachment 90260

another proof women have poopoo in their brain

the sadness caused by a chad who leaves you is nothing compared to the decades of virginity that some men experience

Makes me feel a little better. I wish I could feel bad for her. But how can I. She is sad chad dumped her? I wish I had a girl leaving me to be sad about. She doesn’t know real pain.

Being in your 20’s or 30’s, having never experienced any kind of emotional or physical intimacy whatsoever. And she, along with 99% of other women, have had it since the day they decided they wanted it. It is a choice for them.

A damnation to us.

another proof women have poopoo in their brain

the sadness caused by a chad who leaves you is nothing compared to the decades of virginity that some men experience
1C1C4D81 6D0D 411E A884 1FF2E6196AFC

roasties dont even know how to suicide properly jfl should try jumping off a high rise building next time dumb bitch

roasties dont even know how to suicide properly jfl should try jumping off a high rise building next time dumb bitch
Tbh, this is why whenever I try to kill myself I’ve decided the ideal method would be to shoot my self in the head on and high place, where I am guaranteed to fall off afterwards.

If I survive the shot, it will at least put me into an unresponsive state where I won’t be shitting my pants in fear during the fall which will finish me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back