Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Stacy calls out JBWcels

“Stacy”

LTB at best. She looks like her eyes are poppingout

still gonna fuck white chads and still gonna hangout with gooks with 40 bodycounts of JBWmaxxers

she's an idiot, mad those cumskins don't wanna be her beta orbiters and go for ez noodlewhore pusi :dafuckfeels:

It's ironic that other races of women will call of sexpat scum, rather than noodles themselves

Most foreign women in Asia I've met also dislike these men

I think above all, why does she care? She's butthurt that the guys aren't going after her

White foids say shit like why do you want to go out with one of them

Now she knows how we Asian American men feel.

How does it feel to be almost totally invisible and stereotyped on top of that in Japan. Those jap guys will look at you, but they still have very negative views of you because of who you are, a white american woman. You are the antithesis to what they hold dear to their essence, identity, and tradition. You couldn't be any more damn different, almost bordering on being an eternal enemy, just for existing and being who you are.

Well, I, as an Asian American man, acknowledge that what I've just said, is precisely how you view me just for being who I am. Sadly, 99.9% of Asian American dudes are just clueless on how they are viewed in America even when the poor treatment/marginalization should make it so damn obvious.

Last edited:
Her looksmatch:

EWz609FU8AAExJv

So this whore calls all men incels who don´t give her attention and go for japanese holes instead? Stone that whore! (in video game)

stacy? where?

BASED
Ricecel WW alliance when?

both parties should be blamed. Both the white guy and the self hating noodlewhore

Didn't watched but she needs to be sent and tortured in hell