Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacy attempts suicide with rifle, survives and gets face transplant. Now looks hideous......

Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
........Yet STILL has more SMV than this entire forum :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I would still date her...

stacy could have her face torn out by a monkey and defecated by them with rotting assholes and her SMV will still be higher than ours
I would still date her...
it's over

How incompetent do you have to be to fail at suicide with a rifle?

From moonface to potatoface.

Jfl she could've had a career in comedy before her transplant.

I imagine that she didn't actually want to die, and instead of using skittles she used a rifle to make it seem more genuine. Either way it was all for attention. (She wanted to virtue signal about how hard her life is as a woman. She couldn't get chad so she attempted to killed herself.)

Last edited:
I know what happened --> chad didn't want to commit with her, just to fuck her in one night stands, she demand that he commit, chad say "whatever bitch, I'm going to fuck another whore"

Her family then say "It's alright darling, there are a lot of young responsible men out there, you don't need to keep sucking chad cock in one night satands"

Stacy think about all the sub6 men that said they would love to have a serious relantionship with her --> Stacy try to commit suicide because she wont date looksmatchs, it's over

She wasn’t Stacy to begin with. But I would have still fucked her if I had the chance

Still SMVmogs a Chad-lite.

Still mogs this entire forum.

Not a stacy tbh.

By trying to shoot themselves in the jaw. It happens ALL the fucking time.

Head my words: If you want to shoot yourself, use a big bore handgun with hollow points or a 12 gauge shotgun with .00 or .000 buckshot. Put the barrel up to the roof of your mouth and tilt the barrel back at a 45° angle towards your limbic system and brain stem. BANG!

Instant darkness.

Using a handgun like a .44 magnum with a hollow point in the temple or behind the ear works okay to.

By trying to shoot themselves in the jaw. It happens ALL the fucking time.

Head my words: If you want to shoot yourself, use a big bore handgun with hollow points or a 12 gauge shotgun with .00 or .000 buckshot. Put the barrel up to the roof of your mouth and tilt the barrel back at a 45° angle towards your limbic system and brain stem. BANG!

Instant darkness.

Using a handgun like a .44 magnum with a hollow point in the temple or behind the ear works okay to.
There should be a video tutorial. What’s a limbic system?

I wonder if she retained her stacy body.

I know what happened --> chad didn't want to commit with her, just to fuck her in one night stands, she demand that he commit, chad say "whatever bitch, I'm going to fuck another whore"

Her family then say "It's alright darling, there are a lot of young responsible men out there, you don't need to keep sucking chad cock in one night satands"

Stacy think about all the sub6 men that said they would love to have a serious relantionship with her --> Stacy try to commit suicide because she wont date looksmatchs, it's over
And yet she will still chase after chads, stupid dumb animals.

Also, this is old news. But once again, it’s life fuel.

Remember, aiming is important when an heroing.

It actually happens a lot, but yeah don't aim for your face from under your jaw, aim for your brain. Preferably the brain stem, however sufficient damage will kill you regardless, that's why a shotgun aimed at the brain is essentially 100% lethal, the only people who survive had the weapon incorrectly positioned and destroyed their jaw and/or face instead of the target.

I’m not sure, but I meant in general, not necessarily on this site.

It's a crude diagram, but that's the trajectory/angle you're going for. Don't fuck it up guys if you shoot yourself. I dont even want to imagine that agony.

Here's what happens to dumbasses who try and shoot themselves under the chin. Don't end up like this.

Last edited:
and she still smv mog shit out of us..

I assume they use the faces of incredibly fat people because they are kind of easier to flop into place, than if it was someones face who was 8% body fat.