Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel stacy at the bus today was rude af to me.

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
so first time in years i took the bus today.... (sold my car last week)
almost forgot how shitty it is.

anyway im getting up and ofcourse there tons of people. i keep walking and walking.... then i see a stacy with a room near her.
i kept looking on other places because i rathered not talk to her (she had her bag on the sit ofcourse. shes a foid she can do w/e she want) but i saw thats the only seat open so i got back and asked her to remove her bag. that bitch look at me, rolling her eyes really hard, sigh hard af and then she removed her bag and stuck herself really close to the window so there will be no chance in hell by accident ill touch her leg or something. when she needed to get out at her stop she stood up and looked at me untill i noticed and got up, she couldnt even ask me to get up. fucking bitch.

i fucking hate this shit. if i was a chad she would act 100% different. she legit destroyed my day. she acted so fucking rude like i did something to her.
all i wanted is to fucking sit. but because she's a foid she thinks she's entitled to no1 sitting next to her. fucking whore.

it was a big day to me. had a minor procedure to looksmax. i felt anxious af. and that bitch made me feel bad for hours which only made it worse.
i hope next time some rapefuge will sit next to her.
bitch.

If you were Chad she probably would have asked for your number :feelsbadman: :feelscry:

I actually had a similar experience a few weeks ago, I was on a bus and I overheard 3 Stacys talking about a guy who was standing at a bus stop, they were saying things like "look at him", "he's so hot", there were other things but I couldn't hear everything they were saying because they were whispering, fucking foids :feelsbadman::incel::blackpill:

Last edited:
If you were a Chad , She would have given you a handjob or bj if you ask

thats brutal, but you're low inhib af for asking her to move her bag. i would have just remained standing the entire time tbh.

public transportation is pure hell

I HATE ROASTIES

What do you think is more effective cope strategy, top just stand up and not have any interaction with the foid or to creep her out by exposing it to your maximum subhumanity?

I have a nice car, a BMW. So I don't have to deal with stupid foids, and when I do see one, I decide to overtake them with my superior German engine.

I have a nice car, a BMW. So I don't have to deal with stupid foids, and when I do see one, I decide to overtake them with my superior German engine.

Nice car! Did you know that BMWs are universally acknowledged as the ultimate driving machine?

public-transport-pill is real and brutal

Below average roasties call me ugly so idc

Were you by any chance bothering her toddler by making funny faces, but then she got mad at you and told you to stop. So you started to laugh uncontrollably?

Everyday experiences as an ugly male.

I've seen foids literally fighting over for chad to sit next to them. Last week I was going home and there were not many seats available and then a tall, blonde chad got into the bus and two foids who were sitting in different seats moved to the side on the window to make room for him. They both called him out loud to sit next to them. He picked up the hottest one of course and she giggled and all the way she tried to make small talk with him giggling like a retarded.

I hate when strangers sit beside me on public transport, but rather than deliberately take up two seats to try and avoid that happening, I stand up when it's getting busy enough that someone is likely to sit beside me at the next stop.

You should have asked her out at the end

so first time in years i took the bus today.... (sold my car last week)
almost forgot how shitty it is.

anyway im getting up and ofcourse there tons of people. i keep walking and walking.... then i see a stacy with a room near her.
i kept looking on other places because i rathered not talk to her (she had her bag on the sit ofcourse. shes a foid she can do w/e she want) but i saw thats the only seat open so i got back and asked her to remove her bag. that bitch look at me, rolling her eyes really hard, sigh hard af and then she removed her bag and stuck herself really close to the window so there will be no chance in hell by accident ill touch her leg or something. when she needed to get out at her stop she stood up and looked at me untill i noticed and got up, she couldnt even ask me to get up. fucking bitch.

i fucking hate this shit. if i was a chad she would act 100% different. she legit destroyed my day. she acted so fucking rude like i did something to her.
all i wanted is to fucking sit. but because she's a foid she thinks she's entitled to no1 sitting next to her. fucking whore.

it was a big day to me. had a minor procedure to looksmax. i felt anxious af. and that bitch made me feel bad for hours which only made it worse.
i hope next time some rapefuge will sit next to her.
bitch.
Based

buses are shit man i hate the bus trips so i get where you are coming from when i get on its all ways the old birds who hog seats for there bags and they argue in front of me because they don,t want me to sit next to them and when one does move her bag she will sit with her back to me its the most disrespectful thing a human being can to another so i now ignore all people i come into contact with on public transport

Did you say "please" OP?

Mother told me that women like politeness over being rude.