Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stacy and Chadlite Talking About Cheating While Walking

ropecel

ropecel

Captain
★★★
Just a normal day walking to class, and I have to hear Stacy and her retarded Chadlite orbiter talking about how they keep cheating on their CS homework.

Stacy even goes further "I can't even trust this guy anymore. The codes he gives don't even work hehe." My blood is boiling at this point and then she has to say "Oh, but there's this guy and he's like super resourceful." Chadlite says "Oh so like he's good at the class that's cool." Then Stacy says "Nah he just has like a million codes from everyone! I should be better friends with him hehe"

Fucking kill me now these are the kinds of roasties that get 150k starting salary at apple because "muh good gpa female in cs" fuck everything. The one field incels used to dominate and mog normies in is getting so saturated with garbage foids and chadlites.

That's why cucks should never help females or chads or share their knowledge with them.

fucking women

this is why i will never even interact with women when i start my upcoming semester. just fucking lol if a bitch thinks she can get ANY HELP whatsoever from me

I’m in comp eng 3rd year. My second internship was at IBM as fucking IT (lol), a Stacy got her internship here as well as a fucking web developer. What was funny was that the coworkers would shit talk her about how usueless she is.

foids especially ruin everything

I’m in comp eng 3rd year. My second internship was at IBM as fucking IT (lol), a Stacy got her internship here as well as a fucking web developer. What was funny was that the coworkers would shit talk her about how usueless she is.

God damn Stacies taking spots at these big companies makes me want to sui.

God damn Stacies taking spots at these big companies makes me want to sui.
What’s even worse is the amount of orbiters she gets. She has 2 curries and 1 rice always there to help her.

this is why i will never even interact with women when i start my upcoming semester. just fucking lol if a bitch thinks she can get ANY HELP whatsoever from me

that guy in ur avatar looks scary asf

meanwhile I couldn't get through first semester classes kek

Stacys in comp sci? What the fuck

Stacys in comp sci? What the fuck

You've never heard about this? It's the new thing. They've dumbed down all the comp sci courses for Stacy and Tyrone to graduate and get 6 figure jobs right out of school.