Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel stackoverflow.com is 100 times worse than reddit

I

incelerated

Incelberg
★★★★★
I swear to fucking god. If you think reddit is bad you should try asking a question on stackoverflow.

Piece of shit motherfucking brainless whoremothers.

I swear these fuckers have no brain I don't know how they're good at programming.
They downvote you for no fucking reason. And they're all like "POST YOUR CODE". And other fucking garbage every single one of them repeats without questioning it. It's exactly like reddit like these fuckers don't even read the question. Motherfucker I didn't ask you a question about MY code I'm asking a general question.

Every single fucking time these motherfuckers keep posting a hundred irrelevant things knit picking at my questions and complaining about things that only exist in their small brainwashed fucking heads.

My question has -3 votes just five minutes after posting it and it has no fucking problem. It's just a clear fucking question.
I swear even reddit faggots have more ability to have independent thought than these fuckers.

Actually it's no wonder a lot of people on reddit are coders, these fuckers have a great overlap.

Finally someone said it. The amount of new accounts I had to make to ask questions because once you get downvoted it won't let you post again.

just smoke weed and learn to play guitar, its way more fun :smonk:

You code bro?

Fuck "coders" :soy:

A bunch of narcissistic midwits who think because they can use basic logic and memorize syntax and APIs that they are le epic fucking l33t h4x0r genius!!! Yet they aren't clever enough to realize that the entire tech industry is an enormous bubble that relies more on hyping up vaporware and rent-seeking than actual innovation.

In fact fuck all technophiles. They see technology not as a means to an end but as an end in itself. They fetishize it and make it the basis of their identity. That's why they never question what the consequences of adopting new technology may be, or whether the old technology is good enough, because new tech is always good so they must embrace it. You wouldn't want to be a luddite, would you?

A bunch of narcissistic midwits who think because they can use basic logic and memorize syntax and APIs that they are le epic fucking l33t h4x0r genius!!! Yet they aren't clever enough to realize that the entire tech industry is an enormous bubble that relies more on hyping up vaporware and rent-seeking than actual innovation.

In fact fuck all technophiles. They see technology not as a means to an end but as an end in itself. They fetishize it and make it the basis of their identity. That's why they never question what the consequences of adopting new technology may be, or whether the old technology is good enough, because new tech is always good so they must embrace it. You wouldn't want to be a luddite, would you?

Not all of the tech industry is like that, just pop tech.

To be fair, they can't assess where you've made an error without being able to go over your code, that is just basic.

"This post has been marked as a duplicate"

POST YOUR CODE

To be fair, they can't assess where you've made an error without being able to go over your code, that is just basic.
You're right there are still parts of the tech industry which get things done, there must be or it wouldn't function. But the pop tech is what receives the most attention and funding. I'm just sick of all the posers and bullshit, I hope for the economy to collapse so it all gets purged.

fucking nerds

Finally someone said it. The amount of new accounts I had to make to ask questions because once you get downvoted it won't let you post again.
Brutal.

You code bro?

I do some autistic coding
:hax:

:feelsthink:

Sometimes they ask for it even when it's not needed.

:feelsree:

POST YOUR CODE
:reeeeee:

“I will not help you cheat on your homework by fixing it for u. Go do it yourself and stop looking for handouts.” :soy::soy:

“I will not help you cheat on your homework by fixing it for u. Go do it yourself and stop looking for handouts.” :soy::soy:
I see a lot of people here have had their own experiences.

Based and uncle Ted pilled

I don't know if it's worse than Reddit. I had to go to the politics stack exchange to even find out they have the same Marxist brainwashing going on there that they have on Reddit. The rest of the site I haven't noticed that kind of nonsense too much.

A lot of them are autistic loser incels like us that cope with coding and where they derive all their self worth from :lul:
You find less of them in other stem fields. Part of me wishes I studied actual engineering like civil or mechanical even though it’d be harder to get a job at least I wouldn’t be around these dorks

Thank you everyone for your concern and kind words.
I ended up solving my own problem using my wisdom and insight. :feelsmage:

Thanks for nothing faggotoverflow

never heard of stackoverflow until now

Yeah it's easily among the most pretentious, self-satisfactory forums out there. At least someone's usually already asked the "stupid" question I have, and about half the time there's an answer that kinda works.

I swear to fucking god. If you think reddit is bad you should try asking a question on stackoverflow.

I swear these fuckers have no brain I don't know how they're good at programming.
They downvote you for no fucking reason. And they're all like "POST YOUR CODE". And other fucking garbage every single one of them repeats without questioning it. It's exactly like reddit like these fuckers don't even read the question. Motherfucker I didn't ask you a question about MY code I'm asking a general question.

Every single fucking time these motherfuckers keep posting a hundred irrelevant things knit picking at my questions and complaining about things that only exist in their small brainwashed fucking heads.

My question has -3 votes just five minutes after posting it and it has no fucking problem. It's just a clear fucking question.
I swear even reddit faggots have more ability to have independent thought than these fuckers.

Actually it's no wonder a lot of people on reddit are coders, these fuckers have a great overlap.

yes they are horrible. I actually found if you used an account that looks like a foid account, they are slightly more helpful. But overall will still do the whole find answer yourself type thing. Very annoying fuckers. Imo site is better off for just seeing already answered questions. But for newer questions, reddit and discord are more helpful and have less arrogant faggots although still have some.

based

true, some work is still key and not some useless gig economy bullshit reinvented.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
POST YOUR CODE
:feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:
You're right there are still parts of the tech industry which get things done, there must be or it wouldn't function. But the pop tech is what receives the most attention and funding. I'm just sick of all the posers and bullshit, I hope for the economy to collapse so it all gets purged.
I wouldn't like that because pop tech is still good for certain jobs money wise and sometimes even if rarely does result in good stuff.
fucking nerds
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
:feelskek::feelsohgod:
I don't know if it's worse than Reddit. I had to go to the politics stack exchange to even find out they have the same Marxist brainwashing going on there that they have on Reddit. The rest of the site I haven't noticed that kind of nonsense too much.
haven't seen much politics shit there so can't comment. But probably not as low IQ as reddit
A lot of them are autistic loser incels like us that cope with coding and where they derive all their self worth from :lul:
You find less of them in other stem fields. Part of me wishes I studied actual engineering like civil or mechanical even though it’d be harder to get a job at least I wouldn’t be around these dorks
True coding has most autistic loser nerds coping with their job try harding.
Thank you everyone for your concern and kind words.
I ended up solving my own problem using my wisdom and insight. :feelsmage:

Thanks for nothing faggotoverflow
based
never heard of stackoverflow until now
mogs me
Yeah it's easily among the most pretentious, self-satisfactory forums out there. At least someone's usually already asked the "stupid" question I have, and about half the time there's an answer that kinda works.
yeah 70% of time u can find jt. 10% time find one similar then modify it with a bunch of hours of work. 20% time, u will need go elsewhere like soycuckkit, obscure documentation, discord. Actually discord is very useful I've seen for lots of this work, even more if you use a foid account
yeah I never asked a question there but someone else always did
makes sense

True coding has most autistic loser nerds coping with their job try harding
I was in a group with one. Had an attitude and kept telling me to hurry up and finish what I was doing. It was over Zoom
so I told him I couldn’t really hear him and stopped responding :feelshaha:

I used to have stack overflows until I put a better heat sink on my processor chip

I was in a group with one. Had an attitude and kept telling me to hurry up and finish what I was doing. It was over Zoom
:lul::lul::lul: based. best way to deal with those types

:feelsthink:

Codecels are always the worst

all high iq people usually are insufferable