Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stacies legit HATE ethnic or asian sub 8 males.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
Had one of those all day interviews recently for a job.

So it was break time and I was sitting with a couple of randoms, we were just introducing ourselves to each other and whatnot. One of the guys was a chadlite, the other was a sub 8 Asian. I am a sub 8 ethnic.

Some of the current employees at this place were also at the event. One Stacey out of nowhere sits down with us with the biggest grin on her face, giggling and so animated I thought she was drunk. Then she just started talking SOLEY to the chadlite. Asking him questions, giggling at his answers. In the entire 5 minute conversation between them she didn’t look at me or the Asian ONCE. Chadlite caught on at one point and tried to pull us into the conversation by saying “yeah I’m doing x, I think these guys are doing y, z, right?”. She lost her smile for the 6 seconds or so the conversion wasn’t between them. When she left, she only looked at him and said bye.

Just fucking kill me. Should have done a computer science degree like a normal incel or atleast learned to code. Fucks sake. Pray to God I land a learn on the “hoodie job” somewhere for data analytics or something.

Still would rather be invisible than people looking at me with disgust. Good luck with the job hunting.

lol this happened to me many times with me and my aryan friend. whenever he asked for directions or we ordered food i would get ignored and they would speak to him even if im standing closer

Women are allowed to be racist.

Get used to it/ I get that shit all the time going out.

lol this happened to me many times with me and my aryan friend. whenever he asked for directions or we ordered food i would get ignored and they would speak to him even if im standing closer
When I'm with my friends I let them do all the social interactions, like ordering food, buying tickets and what not. And started doing it at a young age, I guess I was leaning to blackpill way back then.

Last edited:
They hate sub7 males...period.

What can you expect from femoids?

Had one of those all day interviews recently for a job.

So it was break time and I was sitting with a couple of randoms, we were just introducing ourselves to each other and whatnot. One of the guys was a chadlite, the other was a sub 8 Asian. I am a sub 8 ethnic.

Some of the current employees at this place were also at the event. One Stacey out of nowhere sits down with us with the biggest grin on her face, giggling and so animated I thought she was drunk. Then she just started talking SOLEY to the chadlite. Asking him questions, giggling at his answers. In the entire 5 minute conversation between them she didn’t look at me or the Asian ONCE. Chadlite caught on at one point and tried to pull us into the conversation by saying “yeah I’m doing x, I think these guys are doing y, z, right?”. She lost her smile for the 6 seconds or so the conversion wasn’t between them. When she left, she only looked at him and said bye.

Just fucking kill me. Should have done a computer science degree like a normal incel or atleast learned to code. Fucks sake. Pray to God I land a learn on the “hoodie job” somewhere for data analytics or something.
cheering that you get the job champ

fuck femoids, make money, buy copes

this happens whenever I went out to dinner with my mixed roommate. He was taller, better looking, and mixed. People would always look to him for decision, such as if the checks were separate or together, whether we needed a takeout tray, etc.

THIS went bowling with with a white and ethnic friend and the lady talked to the white guy