Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stacies in engineering is making me fucking rage

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
These fucking giga stacies are in engineering what the fuck is this

aside from me being a pathetic lazy loser these whores(everyone but me) are always getting High marks :feelsrope:

seriously fuck this shit I wish engineering was a only male jobs, would be easier for people like us

also I see that nearly everyone in my university actually knows stuff about their major and does some internship and shit while I being the lowest iq retard know literally nothing about anything ,I just passed stupid courses with cheating in the most extreme ways :lul::lul::lul:

I wish I wasn’t this low iq, I think I wasn’t this low iq lazy before, depression/bullying/ostracism ruined my life and brain

Fuck this shit,I wish I had my mindset which I got years ago before all the horrible bullying stuff happened,I wasn’t this lost :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsbadman:

also I see that nearly everyone in my university actually knows stuff about their major and does some internship and shit while I being the lowest iq retard know literally nothing about anything ,I just passed stupid courses with cheating in the most extreme ways :lul::lul::lul:
Cheating is a low inhib normie/foid trait but ok

don't worry bro. by the time you get to senior year, they will be almost entirely gone.

Bro no, it was the only way bro
It depends on how you cheat, like if you cheat off other people irl then that’s low inhib and normie, but if you do it at home online it completely normal as literally everyone does it

It depends on how you cheat, like if you cheat off other people irl then that’s low inhib and normie. But if you do it at home online it completely normal as literally everyone does it
I did both but I couldn’t do the first cuz everyone is repulsed and disgusted by me :lul:

What's more is that they'll effortlessly get all the best jobs and internships because they have a set of stinky roast beef flaps.

What's more is that they'll effortlessly get all the best jobs and internships because they have a set of stinky roast beef flaps.
Yes ,I’m already seeing them getting internships at very high status companies while I get jumped on night shifts and my coworkers tries to kill me :lul::lul::lul:

fuck this world, why it hates the non nt

Cheating is a low inhib normie/foid trait but ok
I only cheated throughout my whole degree tbh

I'm almost close to start my thesis and I learned jackshit jfl why bother with college when my life sucks and won't get better?

lol me too
I'm almost close to start my thesis and I learned jackshit jfl why bother with college when my life sucks and won't get better?
I kinda think like that but if I get surgery I’ll probably finish it much easier aside from being a gigasperg

I did both but I couldn’t do the first cuz everyone is repulsed and disgusted by me :lul:
Mogs me, I only cheated online because too high inhib to ask anyone to cheat off them. They would probably reject me anyway

I'm almost close to start my thesis and I learned jackshit jfl
:lul:

Off other people or?
why bother with college when my life sucks and won't get better?
That’s what I’m wondering

I’m just trying bro
Mogs me, I only cheated online because too high inhib to ask anyone to cheat off them. They would probably reject me anyway
I just threw my inhibition away and did everything I could to pass my courses or I would’ve been fucked , you can always pay someone to do it for you bro

It wont take long before chads and stacies will dominate computer science as well

:feelsdevil:
It wont take long before chads and stacies will dominate computer science as well
They already fucking did, only very high iq and super nt ugly/average guys and chads and stacies are in engineering nowadays, it isfucking over for people like us, we should go and take back what’s ours:feelsdevil:

:lul:

Off other people or?
I did everything lol a good way is to sneak in some groups on a given social media related to the class/discipline and you'll probably find other groups where people share stuff. I was basically a parasite never helped anyone only leeched from other's knowledge :lul:
lol me too

I kinda think like that but if I get surgery I’ll probably finish it much easier aside from being a gigasperg
which degree are you taking?

Mine is business, I was worried about that and I even may take some time to study a few major points in the future but when I realized your knowledge in my field actually means shit and all you need is connections and practical experience. There's also a lot of bs disciplines in my degree's curriculum.

I was basically a parasite never helped anyone only leeched from other's knowledge :lul:
Giga based parasitecel like me ,doing the bare minimum :feelsYall:

New ones will come fucking fuck fuckedy fuck ,everyone Fucking passed me and graduating now I’m such a pathetic loser
In my field there were lots of femherroids in freshman year, almost none but a small # of chinese/indians by SR year, none of the foids were smart enough to make it lol

which degree are you taking?

Mine is business, I was worried about that and I even may take some time to study a few major points in the future but when I realized your knowledge in my field actually means shit and all you need is connections and practical experience. There's also a lot of bs disciplines in my degree's curriculum.
The hardest engineering degree ,also finance ??? Are u kidding me bro ,I barely studied it and didn’t went into some exams but got pretty high marks (bragging :feelsstudy:)
In my field there were lots of femherroids in freshman year, almost none but a small # of chinese/indians by SR year, none of the foids were smart enough to make it lol
Here everyone is fucking smarter than me ,fuck this shit fuuuuuuuuuuuuukkk

I did everything lol a good way is to sneak in some groups on a given social media related to the class/discipline and you'll probably find other groups where people share stuff. I was basically a parasite never helped anyone only leeched from other's knowledge :lul:
Fucking low inhib mogs me and mogs me at having connections. I am now convinced that Brazilians are dark triad and machiavellian by default

Last edited:
I was basically a parasite never helped anyone only leeched from other's knowledge :lul:
I did this so fucking much it’s so goddamn good and easy

These fucking giga stacies are in engineering what the fuck is this

aside from me being a pathetic lazy loser these whores(everyone but me) are always getting High marks :feelsrope:

seriously fuck this shit I wish engineering was a only male jobs, would be easier for people like us

I wish I wasn’t this low iq, I think I wasn’t this low iq lazy before, depression/bullying/ostracism ruined my life and brain

Fuck this shit,I wish I had my mindset which I got years ago before all the horrible bullying stuff happened,I wasn’t this lost :feelsbadman::cryfeels::feelscry::feelsbadman:
fuck those gigastacies, they may have good grades but that doesn’t matter post graduation as much. Brocel, im so low IQ and lazy, I paid multiple times on Fiver for others to program my coding projects and I got carried on the rest by my partners. I work as a Software Engineer now at a big company and my degree isn’t even CS (i had to drop it cause of bad grades, leading to academic probation) nor did I do any side projects or internships. The one thing I did was just Networkmaxx. Once you get that first job, nothing from college matters.

Last edited:
The one thing I did was just Networkmaxx. One you get that first job, nothing from college matters.
Thanks bro ,thanks to my mother who knows high status normies I can maybe but they want degree first sadly

Thanks bro ,thanks to my mother who knows high status normies I can maybe but they want degree first sadly
That’s good you already have a good ass connection. Don’t focus on all the superficial bullshit in college and just focus on getting that degree. College is such a waste of time and money and a degree is nothing more than a line on a resume once you have any relevant work experience

That’s good you already have a good ass connection. Don’t focus on all the superficial bullshit in college and just focus on getting that degree. College is such a waste of time and money and a degree is nothing more than a line on a resume once you have any relevant work experience
Thanks bro but I’ll probably loser my mother even if I get my degree ,hopefully not but whatever I think like the universe is acting against me ,yeah college is so filled with superficial bullshit lol

Thanks bro but I’ll probably loser my mother even if I get my degree ,hopefully not but whatever I think like the universe is acting against me ,yeah college is so filled with superficial bullshit lol
Damn, i feel it man. Hope shit works out for you

fuck those gigastacies, they may have good grades but that doesn’t matter post graduation as much. Brocel, im so low IQ and lazy, I paid multiple times on Fiver for others to program my coding projects and I got carried on the rest by my partners. I work as a Software Engineer now at a big company and my degree isn’t even CS (i had to drop it cause of bad grades, leading to academic probation) nor did I do any side projects or internships. The one thing I did was just Networkmaxx. Once you get that first job, nothing from college matters.

New ones will come fucking fuck fuckedy fuck ,everyone Fucking passed me and graduating now I’m such a pathetic loser
1. New younger foids come looking for advice and help with the subject, they're stupid and ignorant and most just out of highschool (some even dropped out)
2. Offer them advice in exchange for a date or spending time with them at your place or their place, even if you say something like "i have some good textbooks at my place on x and y, you can come over and read them some time if you want".
3. ????
4. Profit

(3 can be either sexual or violent)