Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Stacies cant have depression

MentalcelSocialcel

MentalcelSocialcel

give me alert dopamine plz
-
A Stacey who tells everyone they are depressed on a cuckchat story make me wanna rope.

And then all the cucks msg them asking if they are okay just at a chance to get inside the foids guts. Meanwhile if you are incel and look like you havent slept in 2 weeks nobody cares to help you. You just left to suffer in the corner while everyone walks by you and think your homeless ethnic nobody

If chad is busy they can be depressed you fucking retarded incel. It's scientifically proven by an ALL FEMALE SCIENCE TEAM!
Female depression is a meme.
Sh-sh-shut up you virgin incel! No wonder nobody likes you! Girls have more problems than men! #GetAClue #TeamBlue #HillaryClinton2020

Last edited:
Female depression is a meme.

When a female is “depressed”:
914263D5 1A70 46CF 884F 84F98797C322

When a male is depressed:
BAACF462 C454 4F72 A141 00DAB65EF601

I wish they could be depressed, but they cannot be.

Same thing with chads. Chads will have girls and guys go to his home to make sure he is okay.

Same thing with chads. Chads will have girls and guys go to his home to make sure he is okay.
true. whereas no one would give a fuck if my brains were splattered all over my room. the forensics team would probably crack jokes

true. whereas no one would give a fuck if my brains were splattered all over my room. the forensics team would probably crack jokes
It's always the worst case scenario when you are ugly. If you are ugly you have no one. It's you putting all the work into everything. As soon as there is any small convenience that comes from being with you everyone drops you. Meanwhile chad and normies can talk about being sad and depressed (even though they get love, sex, and validation JFL) and people will always try to help them out/be there for them.

I know a guy who committed suicide because he failed his studies.

Ive never seen it for a female.....

This is simple. Whores experience emotions on a far more basic level than males. They attribute their trivial emotions to a greater magnitude because she is incapable of understanding perspective. A female will not get Chad cock in 2 weeks and instantly her hormones and primitive mind jumps to the conclusion that she is hideous and therefore will never get laid again, so she flocks to social media and her other countless support avenues and craves a level of validation in order to feel better about herself.

Women have zero ability to contemplate the actual nature of being alone or unwanted, they experience it on a purely superficial level...Chad didn't want to fuck her? Well, she takes that as the same situation as having never had any friends or social validation in her life, she attributes minor annoyances and temporary melancholy with genuine depression. Look at all the vile sluts on Youtube making VBlogs about their 'recovery', they're all young girls talking openly about how they suffered with depression despite having a huge friendship group, a boyfriend, loving parents, financial stability (not that it matters because she could solve any problems by selling used panties), supportive teachers / co-workers...and she'll express inane drivel about how despite having literally no reason to be depressed she STILL felt victimised and like no one cared. These subhuman creatures are the worst form of female, the type to market 'Fashion-Depression', a sickening artificial type of attention seeking, she gets to LARP as the damaged yet stunningly sexy outsider girl.

Holes do things like create huge online and offline personas built around their 'depression' and they unwittingly have convinced people that depression is this soft and fluffy mental illness that only really effects attractive teens and 20-somethings and so they garner countless faggots to support them and virtue signal, all hoping to be the one to 'fix' her.

Women cannot get depression of any kind. The only females that kill themselves are the ones that realise that they're beyond their prime and Chads no longer wish to even pity fuck them or retarded little girls that fail to grasp the finality of death and romanticise it like the putrid spastics they are.

yup, you will never see a stacy shoot up their school for being bullied and rejected, would love to see that happen though, but there's a better chance of aliens invading earth than that happening tbh

This is simple. Whores experience emotions on a far more basic level than males. They attribute their trivial emotions to a greater magnitude because she is incapable of understanding perspective. A female will not get Chad cock in 2 weeks and instantly her hormones and primitive mind jumps to the conclusion that she is hideous and therefore will never get laid again, so she flocks to social media and her other countless support avenues and craves a level of validation in order to feel better about herself.

Women have zero ability to contemplate the actual nature of being alone or unwanted, they experience it on a purely superficial level...Chad didn't want to fuck her? Well, she takes that as the same situation as having never had any friends or social validation in her life, she attributes minor annoyances and temporary melancholy with genuine depression. Look at all the vile sluts on Youtube making VBlogs about their 'recovery', they're all young girls talking openly about how they suffered with depression despite having a huge friendship group, a boyfriend, loving parents, financial stability (not that it matters because she could solve any problems by selling used panties), supportive teachers / co-workers...and she'll express inane drivel about how despite having literally no reason to be depressed she STILL felt victimised and like no one cared. These subhuman creatures are the worst form of female, the type to market 'Fashion-Depression', a sickening artificial type of attention seeking, she gets to LARP as the damaged yet stunningly sexy outsider girl.

Holes do things like create huge online and offline personas built around their 'depression' and they unwittingly have convinced people that depression is this soft and fluffy mental illness that only really effects attractive teens and 20-somethings and so they garner countless faggots to support them and virtue signal, all hoping to be the one to 'fix' her.

Women cannot get depression of any kind. The only females that kill themselves are the ones that realise that they're beyond their prime and Chads no longer wish to even pity fuck them or retarded little girls that fail to grasp the finality of death and romanticise it like the putrid spastics they are.

Good post.

Female depression means they can't get Chad.

Everyone's coping. I'm not white knighting here in any capacity, alls I'm saying is this: Depression is gut health related, anyone can overload their system with sugar and starch and not get enough saturated animal fat, cholesterol, and viatmin b12, and most people don't these days.Stacy is not a superhuman who always feels hunky dory as long as she has chad cock in her life. Females do suicide too for example.
On the other hand yes even healthy males can feel depressed out of sexual frustration, which females are indeed immune to.

When everything in life is given to you the most subtle incovenice could cause a catastrophic melt down

Welcome to the society.

A Stacy's version of depression is being "mogged" by another Stacy. "Waaaaah she's 2 pounds lighter than I am waaaaah I must start starving and cutting myself"

JFL.

Pwincesses can have ennui-type melancholia where she gets "bored" from lack of/insufficient attention, but she has a huge support network ready to pick her up at the drop of a hat.