Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Stacies are NOT female Chads & Here's why

FakeFakecel

FakeFakecel

PhD in Agony & Anguish
★★
No female equivalent of Chad (i.e. 'Stacy') exists. Men would fuck all kinds of woman. Every woman out there, there's a man that would fuck her, no exceptions. Let me demonstrate - If you aren't acquainted with Lizzy Velasquez yet, here's a picture of her.

Lizzie Velasquez 2017

And you know what's the most brutal part? She's married. Yes, married. Below is her husband.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=yv7I9jkQZAg

This shit right here is some >99% purity :blackpill: . That woman's looksmatch has been decomposing in the corner of his Nebraska shack for years now and nobody even noticed. You will NEVER see a man that deformed with a becky. You just won't.

Honestly, I do kinda feel bad for her, because I'm one of the ugliest mothafuckas one can lay his eyes upon, but she still SMV mogs me to the Shadow Realm and back. Yes, she's fugly, and yes, she probably faced the discrimination we faced throughout life. But in the end, she's a sexhaver (presumably), so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But @FakeFakecel , how does this relate to the post? Did you clickbait me AGAIN, nigga?

Well, the bottom line is that a woman, no matter how she looks, can get some dick. Those landwhale femcels on r/ForeverAloneWomen are simply coping that they can't get chad. Remember when they closed down the subreddit because they got too many men looking to date them? Just fucking lol. Anywho...For a man to be a Chad, he has to be the best of the best. He's what every boy wants to grow up to be. Handsome as hell and tall as hell. Brings home a new girl every other day...

Men must conform at least somewhat to the Chad figure in order to get laid, but women do not have to conform to a similar ideal because having a vagina = being able to have sex on demand. Therefore ''female chad'' does not exist. Stacies are defined by being able to fuck chads easily, unlike chads who are defined by getting their dicks wet left and right.

Now, cue the ''water'' comments!

Just be chad theory

Attachments

• Reverse.PNG
    Reverse.PNG
    1 MB · Views: 119
  • Sean Hitler.PNG
    Sean Hitler.PNG
    1,013.3 KB · Views: 117
He's what every boy wants to grow up to be. Handsome as hell and tall as hell. Brings home a new girl every other day...
This is very blackpilling when we grow up we're told how handsome and tall we'll be, women talking about how much a boy has grown, until it's apparent that's not going to be the case.

I am your God

stop writing text walls that I can't be bothered to read, and bow down to the floor

like a nigger slave

pray to me, and I might read alla that in recompense

Stacy’s are essentially Demi gods in society they’re on the peak of the smv hierarchy chad isn’t on the same level as a Stacy in terms of being desired. Even chad has to date down

Stacy’s are essentially Demi gods in society they’re on the peak of the smv hierarchy chad isn’t on the same level as a Stacy in terms of being desired. Even chad has to date down

He doesnt have to date down, he does it because he is weak minded and bluepilled

That woman's looksmatch has been decomposing in the corner of his Nebraska shack for years now and nobody even noticed. You will NEVER see a man that deformed with a becky. You just won't.
Absolutely brutal.

water thread but still high IQ

No female equivalent of Chad (i.e. 'Stacy') exists. Men would fuck all kinds of woman. Every woman out there, there's a man that would fuck her, no exceptions. Let me demonstrate - If you aren't acquainted with Lizzy Velasquez yet, here's a picture of her.

View attachment 961583

And you know what's the most brutal part? She's married. Yes, married. Below is her husband.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?app=desktop&v=yv7I9jkQZAg

This shit right here is some >99% purity :blackpill: . That woman's looksmatch has been decomposing in the corner of his Nebraska shack for years now and nobody even noticed. You will NEVER see a man that deformed with a becky. You just won't.

Honestly, I do kinda feel bad for her, because I'm one of the ugliest mothafuckas one can lay his eyes upon, but she still SMV mogs me to the Shadow Realm and back. Yes, she's fugly, and yes, she probably faced the discrimination we faced throughout life. But in the end, she's a sexhaver (presumably), so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But @FakeFakecel , how does this relate to the post? Did you clickbait me AGAIN, nigga?

Well, the bottom line is that a woman, no matter how she looks, can get some dick. Those landwhale femcels on r/ForeverAloneWomen are simply coping that they can't get chad. Remember when they closed down the subreddit because they got too many men looking to date them? Just fucking lol. Anywho...For a man to be a Chad, he has to be the best of the best. He's what every boy wants to grow up to be. Handsome as hell and tall as hell. Brings home a new girl every other day...

Men must conform at least somewhat to the Chad figure in order to get laid, but women do not have to conform to a similar ideal because having a vagina = being able to have sex on demand. Therefore ''female chad'' does not exist. Stacies are defined by being able to fuck chads easily, unlike chads who are defined by getting their dicks wet left and right.

Now, cue the ''water'' comments!

goddam she looks like my aunt now im traumatized.

is your aunt a sexhaver?
yes she is had a lot of sex i cant believe guys fucked her shes so damm ugly looks like my grampa with glasses and yet men fell for her women have a better sex life then men even beckys have sex while incels like me struggle.

yes she is had a lot of sex i cant believe guys fucked her shes so damm ugly looks like my grampa with glasses and yet men fell for her women have a better sex life then men even beckys have sex while incels like me struggle.
There's your living proof of the blackpill. Remember this when you're getting too bluepilled for comfort.

Is Gigastacy GOD then?

You're inflating the egos of the mediocre females who read this forum. There are objectively attractive females and objectively unattractive females aka incel factories.

You're inflating the egos of the mediocre females who read this forum. There are objectively attractive females and objectively unattractive females aka incel factories.
It's true though. The average mediocre female lifemogs the average mediocre male so hard it's not even funny.

People tell us looks are subjective because that's what MEN think. We are men so it's easy for us to accept it.
Think about it. Men like all kinds of boobs but women only like big dicks.
Women only like chad, which is objectively measurable.

Is Gigastacy GOD then?
Probably. We put women on a pedestal in today’s society. Women were seen as property not too long ago. Thank a Jew for the situation we’re in.

her looksmatch is just a skeleton in the ground since he probably killed himself years ago

Probably. We put women on a pedestal in today’s society. Women were seen as property not too long ago. Thank a Jew for the situation we’re in.
I hope Jews fix this situation asap:feels::feels: