Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stacey light asked me in class if I had a girlfriend!!!!

And what you do ? Starting a thread here and shitposting.

p
He already sayd in other threads that he is 6ft, 17yo and sayd in a especific thread that he looks alot like a "truecel" who he posted the photo (The guy of the photo is not even ugly, he is white and 5/10).

This OP obviously is not incel, just a teenager looking for attention on the internet.

Oh and yes, he is 6ft at 17yo. He will prob reach 6' 1" or 6' 2" when he reaches 22 years old.
pic?

It's done to point out the obvious. Time to rope.

This is a clear IOI
From 28 years of truecel experience, I can confirm that foids don't give the slightest fuck about whether or not you have a gf.
To be exact: They don't give a fuck at all about you and they don't have to ask if you have a gf or not, because they already know.
Get lost, OP. Fucking highschool kids ....

:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
IOI mogs me to oblivion, considering I've had none.

Last edited:
Fakecel fuck.
Fakecel

She's plotting an elaborate set-up which will see you humilated on social media--be wary OP.

OP is a edgy 17yo teenager attentionwhoring fakecel who already admited not being ugly, being white and 6 foot tall.

Im blocking him right now and i suggest you all to do the same.

He probably was being appoached by this girl and comes here to say he was being bullied.
Gatekeeping

pls stop

As a truecel you will probably get ignored by most girls but as a normie or slighly sub normie you will get memed by girls.

I had one that always would yell after me and call me her best friend despite me ways ignoring her.

I had others do this too. Guess what happened when I asked them out?

Normies have it as worst as truecel when it comes to females

"stacey light" lmaoo u mean stacylite.

hmmm i'm really starting to think this is a larp, why did u post this on sunday afternoon when there is no school instead of during the weekday to make it seem a little more believable