Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Stacey light asked me in class if I had a girlfriend!!!!

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
I sit in the last row and nevER talk to anyone.
She just asked me if I evER had a girlfriend or have one right one. I stuttered and told her no. This fucking whore can see that I'm a incel she just wanted to be sure of it and torture me with it fucking slut.
And after that she started laughing I truely wanted to punch hER face. If only the teacher wasnt there.

I would give her my death stare and not say anything

she's dtf, time to slay some jb pussy bro

grope her tits and when she screams tell her tits or gtfo

She just asked me if I evER had a girlfriend or have one right one. I stuttered and told her no. This fucking whore can see that I'm a incel she just wanted to be sure of it and torture me with it fucking slut.
And after that she started laughing I truely wanted to punch hER face. If only the teacher wasnt there.
maybe she was a hooker looking for a john

I believe you

you should of said yes

you should of said yes
Take her home to tie her up, rape her, inject her with bleach, chop her up and keep the parts in the freezer. Or keep her chained in the basement as a rape toy

Should've asked her if she had a problem with that.

it's gas lighting a form of abuse, just ignore her as much as possible is your best option
or tell her you don't have a GF cause your dick is too big

tbh u shoulda grab that pussy.

Stacies dont need to ask

They already know you're virgin

Take her home to tie her up, rape her, inject her with bleach, chop her up and keep the parts in the freezer. Or keep her chained in the basement as a rape toy
what would he do when she hits the wall and gets old and ugly ?

OP is a edgy 17yo teenager attentionwhoring fakecel who already admited not being ugly, being white and 6 foot tall.

Im blocking him right now and i suggest you all to do the same.

He probably was being appoached by this girl and comes here to say he was being bullied.

Damn, that's brutal.

Why do people doubt this happens? It's one of the most light and common types of bullying.

Fakecel if a girl talk to you

Why do people doubt this happens? It's one of the most light and common types of bullying.
tbh

That's like the level 0 of interaction most incels could ever have with a foid. It's 99% plausible tbh.

OP is a edgy 17yo teenager attentionwhoring fakecel who already admited not being ugly, being white and 6 foot tall.

He probably was being appoached by this girl and comes here to say he was being bullied.
Pot calling the kettle black..

proof?

also turks arent white, theyre mutts just like you

>joined 1 jan 2019
>536 posts
damn bro

proof?

also turks arent white, theyre mutts just like you
He already sayd in other threads that he is 6ft, 17yo and sayd in a especific thread that he looks alot like a "truecel" who he posted the photo (The guy of the photo is not even ugly, he is white and 5/10).

This OP obviously is not incel, just a teenager looking for attention on the internet.

Oh and yes, he is 6ft at 17yo. He will prob reach 6' 1" or 6' 2" when he reaches 22 years old.

He already sayd in other threads that he is 6ft, 17yo and sayd in a especific thread that he looks alot like a "truecel" who he posted the photo (The guy of the photo is not even ugly, he is white and 5/10).
that guy was nowhere near 5/10

This OP obviously is not incel, just a teenager looking for attention on the internet.

Oh and yes, he is 6ft at 17yo. He will prob reach 6' 1" or 6' 2" when he reaches 22 years old.
I'm sure women would just love to get fucked by a 5/10.

Also JFL at thinking you can grow more than half an inch after 16

I'm sure women would just love to get fucked by a 5/10.

Also JFL at thinking you can grow more than half an inch after 16
They do if the 5/10 guy is white and 6ft :)

They dont like when the 5/10 guy is asian and 5' 7".

And you can grow ALOT after 16, LOL at you. I went from 5' 5.5" at 16yo to 5' 7.75" at 21.

OP sounds like he's a faggot in need of getting banned. Do you have proof of him admitting to not being ugly.

what would he do when she hits the wall and gets old and ugly ?
Give her to one of those dogs foids love so much.

Muh what happend to all anti zionists are my bros?
I dislike people who claim to be ugly when they aren't. Unless you aren't guilty of this then ignore my earlier post.

I dislike people who claim to be ugly when they aren't. Unless you aren't guilty of this then ignore my earlier post.
why guilty? Did I commit a crime?
And I said I look similar to the guy not the same.
I have crooked teeth, a bit darker skin, worse eye brows, not a full beard, fat lips, typical big middle eastern/turkish nose so yeah I'm definitly not a 5/10 I'm a 3.5/10 at best.

why guilty? Did I commit a crime?
And I said I look similar to the guy not the same.
I have crooked teeth, a bit darker skin, worse eye brows, not a full beard, fat lips, typical big middle eastern/turkish nose so yeah I'm definitly not a 5/10 I'm a 3.5/10 at best.
Guilty of claiming to be ugly when you aren't I mean.

my brother once asked me if i have a gf. it's really suifuel whenever i am asked this question