Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Stacey from uni and her boyfriend like travelling, but seem to avoid Nordic countries

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
They’re big on that photography and travel bullshit, go pretty often.

Its just occured to me that despite the 2 dozen or so countries they’ve visited (as she brags in her bro), the only tall country in that list is Sweden.

Her boyfriend is like 5’7-5’8.

I feel like the guy is doing this intentionally. Pretty smart tbh.

Do you think his GF will catch on?

Last edited:
Why does this matter? So he won’t have a chance in getting mogged or something?

I hope if they go to a nordic country his GF will be CULTURAL DIVERSED

Well, he can get mogged anywhere. There’s always someone better . Better looking, better physique ,better talent etc. He better hope his gf doesn’t see any Chads or chadlites. That’s the thing about relationships imo that are bullshit, you will have to still compete even if you “have” the girl. You’ll still have to be on guard 24/7 which sounds like a chore tbh

Well, he can get mogged anywhere. There’s always someone better . Better looking, better physique ,better talent etc. He better hope his gf doesn’t see any Chads or chadlites. That’s the thing about relationships imo that are bullshit, you will have to still compete even if you “have” the girl. You’ll still have to be on guard 24/7 which sounds like a chore tbh
Yes but to get mogged to hell by every guy walking by? Average height in Nordic countries is a good 2-3 inches above the average in my country. He would get mogged at every turn.

Good strategy. She'd leave him the very moment she steps on Icelandic or Danish land

Stacy and dating a manlet lol, she is not a stacy

He doesn't want his girlfriend to be gang-raped by refugees.

I would love to visit many countries. I never left The United States.

She will want to go to those nordic places and it will be over for him.

Maybe because there is nothing to see or do in Nordic countries? They are practically former fishing villages. I don't think nordic countries are popular tourist destinations tbh.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back