Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Stacey coworker cunt makes more than me despite being new

• Thread starter Deleted member 1783
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1783

Self-banned
-
I’ve been working at the same tutoring company for the past 3 years, and a college Stacey just got hired a few months ago. We got our paychecks and she left hers on the table. When she stepped out of the room, I peeked at it.

SHE MAKES $14/HR AND I MAKE $12.

She’s new and I’ve been here for years.

She’s on her phone half the entire shift.

Fuck this disgusting foidcentric world, my foid boss clearly favors her despite me working harder. This world is fucked

JBS(just be stacy) theory confirmed?

surprised it's not more.

everyone is gonna want a foid tutor, lol

how old are you OP. left out an important detail

Probably s*cking of the boss.

b-but muh pay gap! -every feminist ever

I’ve been working at the same tutoring company for the past 3 years, and a college Stacey just got hired a few months ago. We got our paychecks and she left hers on the table. When she stepped out of the room, I peeked at it.

Fuck this disgusting foidcentric world, my foid boss clearly favors her despite me working harder. This world is fucked

Go to your boss, demand and explanation, if he doesnt raise your wage, quit.

Why did you censor that word? That's some CuckTear level shit :soy::soy:
I don't know, I've never seen anyone else swear on this site so I always assumed it was a rule.

This is pretty legit especially at low income jobs like fast food where there's a clear looks hierarchy. Pretty women are kept at the front lines to keep the creepy male customers coming back.

Personally seeing a "teehee"-tier Stacy at the register fills me with rage but, incel thinking doesn't dominate the minds of most men.

JFL@ working for a female boss. Is there anything more cucked?

how old are you OP. left out an important detail
She’s 21, I’m 19, but I take college calculus courses and know more maths than her empty dumb fucking foid brain.

Just negotiate ur salary theory

Ask your boss why the foid earns more despite you putting in more effort, also report the Stacy for being on her phone while you are doing all the work, maybe try have sex with her aswel

Not surprising. If you were taller and better looking you would get more too.

I don't know, I've never seen anyone else swear on this site so I always assumed it was a rule.
JFL
- Puts an insane kids murderer on his avatar and not gets banned.
- Thinks that swearing will get him banned on this forum.

Female privilege.

She fucks her boss most likely.

2697520 02

You can sue them for a lot of money, OP.

But but pay gap. Rape all foids

Ugly people make 13% less than attractive people

I wish eternal suffering upon femoids.

Go to your boss, demand and explanation, if he doesnt raise your wage, quit.
This. Don't be a wagecuck
Ask your boss why the foid earns more despite you putting in more effort, also report the Stacy for being on her phone while you are doing all the work, maybe try have sex with her aswel
High IQ as usual Damo