Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious St. Sinister is Leaving the Blackpill community

cya within 1 hours

Cya after you study

Every time I see your oneitis thighs I get bricked up as fuck :horror:

You said you were going to rope

Don't, you stupid idiot. Anyways, see you tomorrow Taiwanese Rebel for CCP Special Forced

Dont go for the bluepill man, DONT, Too many has been converted on reddit aleredy!
i will return here occasionally but don't expect me to always be here
Don't, you stupid idiot. Anyways, see you tomorrow Taiwanese Rebel for CCP Special Forced

See you tomorrow

i'm doing something similar to this

What did he say after he said he was gonna go ER at this point?

@Copexodius Maximus does anyone actually care about "st sinister"?

@Copexodius Maximus does anyone actually care about "st sinister"?
Biggest narcissist and attention whore on this site, calling himself a saint. @Animecel2D

Biggest narcissist and attention whore on this site, calling himself a saint. @Animecel2D
Legit, the lack of self awareness is astonishing. OP has done nothing to earn the title of saint except spam “suicide” threads (and then larp as his brother saying he died) and he really thinks anyone is gonna take this joke of a goodbye thread seriously jfl, he’s been saying goodbye since the last few days and he’s gonna keep on going until someone finally gives a shit about him and milks enough attention that he gets bored.

Then he’ll come back after a week or two like nothing happened and resume posting his dogshit threads everywhere

I keked when you said "going ee-ah"

You aren't even that ugly compared to average chink. And when China collapses you can probably buy a GF from there.

Legit, the lack of self awareness is astonishing. OP has done nothing to earn the title of saint except spam “suicide” threads (and then larp as his brother saying he died) and he really thinks anyone is gonna take this joke of a goodbye thread seriously jfl, he’s been saying goodbye since the last few days and he’s gonna keep on going until someone finally gives a shit about him and milks enough attention that he gets bored.

Then he’ll come back after a week or two like nothing happened and resume posting his dogshit threads everywhere
I found a beyond delusional post that was posted a while ago on reddit. It’s quite obvious who made this poll/post jfl. I actually feel bad for him at this point, the coping is in another realm.
7A2EDBC5 DF0D 490E 95C4 E8CDF48AC9DB

You were gifted with an amazing intellect yet you waste it
Funny GIF

Rope yourself attention seeking pussy