Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based St. Leafy shall always be remembered

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
On the topic of leafy coming back to piss and shit on idubbbz's grave, I would like to mention an interesting aspect of their previous "drama". So far in my re-viewing spree of leafy's older videos, specifically before the content cop, I have not found a single video in which leafy makes fun of anyone for unchangable, natural traits, hell, he didn't even make fun of changable traits, notably joeyworldtour's weight. Now, what is the thing you think about when you hear Leafy's name? His chin, right? Yeah, that's cause idubbbz stooped low and made fun of Calvin's unchangable trait, his chin, while Leafy was really only ever making fun of absurdist behaviour he called "cringe". Keep that in mind, idubbbz made fun of someone for behaving a small jaw, and now look what he is, a faggot-ass simp. Here you go, this is what happens when people make fun of others for things that are out of their control

Fuck Iddubbz, giga-simp and he makes fun of people with weak jawlines.

You could hear cry in idubbz's voice in his latest video about him not being a simpl

he had a good channel before he left

Also reminder that Idubbz is 188-189cm tall

On the topic of leafy coming back to piss and shit on idubbbz's grave, I would like to mention an interesting aspect of their previous "drama". So far in my re-viewing spree of leafy's older videos, specifically before the content cop, I have not found a single video in which leafy makes fun of anyone for unchangable, natural traits, hell, he didn't even make fun of changable traits, notably joeyworldtour's weight. Now, what is the thing you think about when you hear Leafy's name? His chin, right? Yeah, that's cause idubbbz stooped low and made fun of Calvin's unchangable trait, his chin, while Leafy was really only ever making fun of absurdist behaviour he called "cringe". Keep that in mind, idubbbz made fun of someone for behaving a small jaw, and now look what he is, a faggot-ass simp. Here you go, this is what happens when people make fun of others for things that are out of their control

Fuck Iddubbz, giga-simp and he makes fun of people with weak jawlines.
leafy is the villain that outplayed everyone

All soytubers have the same response to this "Um achyually :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: there is nothing wrong with sex work and what his gf is doing is completely ok :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:but idubz did not know his audience his response is poor thats his real problem :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:btw his gf said nazi things on a stream once wow just wow.:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

All soytubers have the same response to this "Um achyually :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: there is nothing wrong with sex work and what his gf is doing is completely ok :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:but idubz did not know his audience his response is poor thats his real problem :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:btw his gf said nazi things on a stream once wow just wow.:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:"

"UM SWEATY THERE IS NOTHING WRONG WITH MY GIRLFRIEND BEING A WHORE BECAUSE IM OKAY WITH IT :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: "

I don't think I've ever lost respect for someone as fast as when I found out that Idubbz was a simp

Will be forgotten

i used to watch the fuck out of leafy 4 years ago untill idubbz killed his channel

now i hope he comes back and kicks his ass

I don't care about him but i like that he's humilliating the cuck idubbz

I can't stand that fucking faggot Leafy but he undeniably wins this round.

Idubbz= CUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idubbbz killed himself for this :feelskek:
FF69B5F9 0551 4056 A2CC 4B6E2DC050E2

i used to watch the fuck out of leafy 4 years ago untill idubbz killed his channel

now i hope he comes back and kicks his ass
yeah me too. ifag made fun of him for his lack of chin protrusion, i feel bad for the guy. fuck isimp

I really feel bad for leafy. People make fun of him over something he has no control. People are full of shit tbh.

Leafy is an idiot. He has no chin but he still thinks of himself as a chad.

I forgot about st leafy

All heil saint leafy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back