Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL St. Hamudi (PBUH) Witnesses the JBC Pill Live

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★

Darkskin curries = fakecels! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
@Transcended Trucel @CopingForBrutality @cutthroat @Broly

Keep coping @Misogynist Curry 卐, darkskin curries fuck white women while we rot! :feelsohgod:

@Transcended Trucel @CopingForBrutality @cutthroat @Broly
God FUCKING damn it why we have to be curry and lightskin version too?! fuck this accursed nigger world :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

@[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/17/17162.jpg?1647749089 [/UWSL]@Transcended Trucel @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/42/42193.jpg?1658223505 [/UWSL]@CopingForBrutality @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/26/26817.jpg?1656335228 [/UWSL]@cutthroat @[UWSL] /data/avatars/s/34/34171.jpg?1658875887 [/UWSL]@Broly
God FUCKING damn it why we have to be curry and lightskin version too?! fuck this accursed nigger world :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
If only the giant dravidian tallfags repelled the yamnaya chariot invaders in the mesolithic age, we would probably never have turned out like this.

If only the giant dravidian tallfags repelled the yamnaya chariot invaders in the mesolithic age, we would probably never have turned out like this.
View attachment 645400
fuck we could have been like a high IQ version of blacks :feelsohgod::feelsrope:. Have the height/strength and IQ. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

>THE GENETIC DESTINY

oh fuck ahahahha,shit hamudi is talking about inceldom like it's final fucking destination,man i fucking love him.
yeah sure it's over but man he is hilarious

You cant be curry and incel

>THE GENETIC DESTINY

oh fuck ahahahha,shit hamudi is talking about inceldom like it's final fucking destination,man i fucking love him.
yeah sure it's over but man he is hilarious
i want to know what this video is ngl

Cherrypicked. Most of the Indians are dark as niggers, then why aren't they slaying?? Why majority of the Indians are perceived as hideous by Non Indiam women??
Stop coping guys; that guy is just an exception!

Honestly its not THAT uncommon, at least in my university. I wouldnt say the curries with white girls are "latinomaxxed" either, they just exist as curries.
And often its darker indians with white girls kek.

Honestly its not THAT uncommon, at least in my university. I wouldnt say the curries with white girls are "latinomaxxed" either, they just exist as curries.
And often its darker indians with white girls kek.
:feelsohgod: It’s over for us lightskin curries! @CopingForBrutality

LOW INHIB GODD

If Indians had rosy white skin and red undertones like Nordic Europeans then 80% of curries wouldn't even be on this forum.
Indeed, our problem is our shitskin not advantage. I dunno why these dark skinned copers don't understand that.
Like come on majority of the Indians are as dark as niggers.

The mere fact we behave like he saw a unicorn, just proves how much the world is messed up

Eh don't know about this one, even the Tamils at my High school weren't as dark as the Nigerians and they were made fun of their colour. Pure non-American negroes are black as coal.

Maybe 1-2 Indians were their colour I can't remember but the rest defs weren't negro coloured.
Yeah I mean we are dark!
The fact they were getting bullied for their ugly shitskin clearly proves it's our disadvantage not advantage.

Hopefully genetic engineering saves our race one day and we can modify our skin colour to ideal levels.
Yes, imagine every curry man looking like a 6'5 blue eyed Nordic chad:feelsaww::feelsaww:

He took enough showers and worked on his personality

Cherrypicked. Most of the Indians are dark as niggers, then why aren't they slaying?? Why majority of the Indians are perceived as hideous by Non Indiam women??
Stop coping guys; that guy is just an exception!

WW made a vid about it today, he says some becky/high tier becky and even Stacy actually have low standards so shitskins like him get a chance.

oofffy doofy confirmed??

WW made a vid about it today, he says some becky/high tier becky and even Stacy actually have low standards so shitskins like him get a chance.

oofffy doofy confirmed??

Yes, but those toilets are already taken off of the dating market, us incels will have to take the scaps or get nothing. NT's and ADHD's get those toilets.

not surprised. What about the tall lightskinned masculinemaxxed indians, do they get anything.
true lightskin indians are in general much rarer, i honestly dont see many in general, but i would assume they would have an easier time than the average curry.... but most of the lightskins i know are kind of wimps. Not incels but low tier normies.

but i did know one tall musclemaxxed lightskin curry who was straight up model tier. he probably gets a lot of pussy but he makes cringe male motivational videos on tiktok :feelshaha:

lmao makes sense, do htn blacks or htn darkskin curries get more pussy over there?

blacks have told me even if they're tyrone they only end up getting landwhales at best if they date outside their race and then there's mayocels on this forum that say tyrone is stealing all the white stacies :feelshaha:

what do you think
This is all conjecture:

HTN blacks would get more pussy because black women in general are easier than curry women. Blacks are also more interested in sex than curries who are more conservative. As far as who gets a white girl easier, I would say both are low compared to an average white guy, but I wouldn't say both will be stuck with landwhales.

I have definitely seen the meme of normal looking black guys dating a 2/10 white landwhale though.

They are looks matched. She's not that good looking either

fuck that shit.

@Incelius Savage