Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based St Hamudi mega playlist?

depressedblackcel

depressedblackcel

Self-banned
-
drop any videos if you can, thanks

I just have this short clip

“Don’t leave your basement.”

Unironically fantastic advice for a trucel.

Hamudi is a soft feminine fat man and he speaks like a homosexual. What did he do to be called a saint?

Hamudi is a soft feminine fat man and he speaks like a homosexual. What did he do to be called a saint?
Being fat in the face can make somone sound homosexual, When i was bloating at my worst after my endeavours with pizza i too had problems talking, Also hes german so he has an accent.

Syrian/german

Although he did deviate too much like actually believing sub 8 law, some parts of his videos have truth to it.

I mean, obviously he wasn’t being serious with a lot of what he said. His LARPing skills were surprisingly really good.

He mogs him to another realm. It’s so fucking over for currycels.
The curry mogs tbh he's just shitskin

The curry mogs tbh
You can’t be serious. :feelsseriously:

He’s objectively worse looking. I’d go as far as saying Hamudi was never a trucel. I just refer to him as our saint ‘cause I always liked the memes.

He’s objectively worse looking. I’d go as far as saying Hamudi was never a trucel. I just refer to him as our saint ‘cause I always liked the memes.

Hamudi is bald and fat the curry is better looking he's just darkskin

His height is his worst trait tho. Facewise hamudi really isn’t ugly, he mogs me. He’s actually a very funny guy, should be slaying if personality really mattered.

I really miss him, ngl

So in the 6'0-6'1 range?
That’s what I’d presume. It’s autistically debatable whether he was an incel or not, but looks wise, he was never really unhealthy-looking in the sense that you’re uncomfortable by just glancing at him. He’s probably balls deep into german pussy as we speak right now jfl.

That’s what I’d presume. It’s autistically debatable whether he was an incel or not, but looks wise, he was never really unhealthy-looking in the sense that you’re uncomfortable by just glancing at him. He’s probably balls deep into german pussy as we speak right now jfl.
you really are alone in this world :fuk:

i woudlnt say hes 6 0, hes more like 5 9 or 5 10