Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ST BLACKOPS2CEL is on FB RIGHT NOW!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Man why do we gotta fuck with some random guy just minding his own business? Let an incel live in peace ffs.
HE IS THE SAVIOR MEANT TO LEAD US TO THE PROMISED LAND OF ETERNAL COPE

HE IS THE SAVIOR MEANT TO LEAD US TO THE PROMISED LAND OF ETERNAL COPE

Someone needs to set him up with a twitch stream tbhtbh where he can game while dispensing blackpills for his followers.

Someone needs to set him up with a twitch stream tbhtbh where he can game while dispensing blackpills for his followers.
I'm pretty sure I dreamed of you and some other boyo just now (30 minutes ago), think it was @Newbie17, appearing as holograms in my room after we entered a discord server together. My mom entered the room after a while of talking with the two of you, at which point she started yelling and tried hitting the two of you with a broom, but both of you exited the server, swiftly. It's over :feelsrope:

I'm pretty sure I dreamed of you and some other boyo just now (30 minutes ago), think it was @Newbie17, appearing as holograms in my room after we entered a discord server together. My mom entered the room after a while of talking with the two of you, at which point she started yelling and tried hitting the two of you with a broom, but both of you exited the server, swiftly. It's over :feelsrope:

It's over for dreamcels tbh

I'm still a bit curious if the incel saint is even an incel... we've only seen his picture, as far as we know he's statusmaxxed to shit or really funny and well socialized and he's fucked a bunch of women.

Poor Morgan :feelsbadman:

Father forgive him, for he knows not what he does.
I'm still a bit curious if the incel saint is even an incel... we've only seen his picture, as far as we know he's statusmaxxed to shit or really funny and well socialized and he's fucked a bunch of women.

@SilentSoup

Essentially confirmed. All he posts are gaming and waifu pics and his status is single. Someone found a pic from a few years ago he posted on a celibacy group trying to find a date, but he just got made fun of by females brutally :feelsbadman:

Leave him the fuck alone.

Imagine one day finding out you're a meme because how ugly you are. It's why I haven't taken a photo of my face in 3 years. If he doesn't rope, he's going to have to larp as a huge lefty to distance himself from us. No doubt he will be mistakingly credited as some sort of incel leader

Leave him the fuck alone.

Haven't contacted him boyo.
Imagine one day finding out you're a meme because how ugly you are. It's why I haven't taken a photo of my face in 3 years. If he doesn't rope, he's going to have to larp as a huge lefty to distance himself from us. No doubt he will be mistakingly credited as the leader of the incels

@solblue No bro, he needs to start streaming and doing vids. He'd get a ton of followers and donations tbh

I want to know him as a person, what is his story?

Probably what you see on his FB, mass rejection and retreat into video games and cars tells you he was an outcast.

Notice me senpai

dude, look up his fb page...... it's full of anime and video games shit. He's one of us.

Praise be to the magnificent St. Blackops2cel.

Our Lord and Savior

loled heavily boyo :lul::lul::lul: tell your mom that we did nothing wrong :feelsokman:

Flattered though, I am still waiting for a day when some of you will appear in my dreams :feelsbadman: