Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel ST BLACKOPS2CEL is on FB RIGHT NOW!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
Just updated his profile pic. Someone send him the Lord of the Rings videos he's in

Don't do this. Don't dox the guy. How would you feel?

When he'll rope livestream ?

I never posted his link or name boyo, that was others. It's too late now tbh. Though yes, I kind of feel bad for him now.

Get him to do a AMA here plsss

Incels brace yourself for another possible rejection. How will we feel if our Lord forsakes us? Likely he will. What would most normies think of us?

Please leave him out of this.

Man why do we gotta fuck with some random guy just minding his own business? Let an incel live in peace ffs.

It would be such a huge shock to find out you're the saint of ugly virgin men that worship you online.

Morgan should come here and relate his experiences imo. If he’s a truecel like we believe him to be, this place can be a haven for him. On the off chance he’s not, maybe we can learn from him both in not assuming and maybe how to get a gf or something.

It's a strange seeing how such a legendary figure is merely a normal human that walks the Earth just like the rest of us.

If he comes here he'll be an instant celebrity. Will this be the downfall of @Ritalincel?

Morgan should come here and relate his experiences imo. If he’s a truecel like we believe him to be, this place can be a haven for him. On the off chance he’s not, maybe we can learn from him both in not assuming and maybe how to get a gf or something.
I really feel like he could profit off this even tho others dissagree. Its like the ultimate cope. Imagine every post you make and every comment is worshipped and quoted and glorified. He's 6'2 and WHITE either way so its not like hes beyond saving, eye surgery, a few other surgeries or even SEA could save him, the trucel kid with deformed eyes is way worse off than him, so is any sub 6 manlet. Yeah he might feel bad about people considering him ugly but in the end hes not as ugly or truecel as others and he has so much to gain by joining and being a god to the community

Last edited:
I really feel like he could profit off this even tho others dissagree. Its like the ultimate cope. Imagine every post you make and every comment is worshipped and quoted and glorified. He's 6'2 and WHITE either way so its not like hes beyond saving, eye surgery, a few other surgeries or even SEA could save him, the trucel kid with deformed eyes is way worse off than him, so is any sub 6 manlet. Yeah he might feel bad about people considering him ugly but in the end hes not as ugly or truecel as others and he has so much to gain by joining and being a god to the community

Yes, it’s not like we revel in his ugliness and pose as him on dating sites non-stop. He became an unwitting meme but that would give him a fanbase on here and maybe he could ascend. I hope he considers joining but if he doesn’t, cool.

Let him I peace. He is not our enemy

Man why do we gotta fuck with some random guy just minding his own business? Let an incel live in peace ffs.
Agreed. He seems to be coping with vidya very successfully, no need to destroy his world. But I guess it's too late...

i think it's best if he's left alone
he doesn't even know english anyway

I feel sorry for him tbh but hopefully this will help him to statusmaxx and ascend.

i think it's best if he's left alone
he doesn't even know english anyway
Let him I peace. He is not our enemy
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Praise be he is risen

He knows about this place, but he doesn't wanna join. He's already turned off friends requests... just leave him alone

He knows about this place, but he doesn't wanna join. He's already turned off friends requests... just leave him alone

Kek I didn't realize he turned off friend requests. He's always welcome here if he wants :feelsokman:
How do you know he knows about incels.is?

Kek I didn't realize he turned off friend requests. He's always welcome here if he wants :feelsokman:
Not only is he always welcome here, this dude is literally the Saint of incels. The day StBlackOps2Cel speaks out loud about inceldom is going to be the next big holiday

I sent him a link to this site. Others have done the same.

Just updated his profile pic. Someone send him the Lord of the Rings videos he's in
Link him this website and the threads and say to him, "une bande de puceaux sur internet te venerent tel un dieu".

A lot of grey boyos reading, wonder if an aspiring writer is here and they’ll say we’re harassing anons online bc they’re “super ugly” or something.

Last edited:
Can someone give me a quick rundown on the second coming of St. Blackops2cel?

A lot of grey boyos here, wonder if an aspiring writer is here and they’ll say we’re harassing anons online bc they’re “super ugly” or something.

I only want to tell my Savior how much respect I have for him.

Someone PM me his Facebook. I want to befriend him.

What if... he has a girlfriend? If he does have a girlfriend, I call "open relationship" or outright cheating.

Leave that guy alone tbh.