Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious St. Blackops2cel has deleted all pictures of his face from his FB

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Some 4chan slut might help him ascend for brownie points, this is the best things thats gonna happen to him trust me.

So much cope in here saying it wasn't us who made him delete it
JFL, half of the users in here were cheering eachother on to msg him and do dumbshit.

Morgan has turned his back on us, time to find a new supercel.

LONG LIVE ONECOOLDUDE123!!!!!

Onecooldude123

Lets stalk him and kidnap him

I like him more now, he's a peaceful neetcel friendless and weeb just like me.

The gods hath forsaken us.

So much cope in here saying it wasn't us who made him delete it
JFL, half of the users in here were cheering eachother on to msg him and do dumbshit.

He wasn’t worthy of our praise if a little criticism or attention could get him so annoyed that he’d leave us.

He wasn’t worthy of our praise if a little criticism or attention could get him so annoyed that he’d leave us.

Seriously. This guy could statusmaxx easily, he'd get thousands of followers and donations if he started making vids and streaming vidya. Maybe even ascend through statusmaxxing

He's a bitch to do that he should've left them up for his fans (and even uploaded new ones).

There's no more damage that can be done at this point.
True. We've literally memed about him for years despite his complete absence. Does he seriously think we'll stop just because he deletes a few pictures?

He literally had nothing to do with us, this community is the one who forced expectations onto him.
It's fucking weird how many users here are speaking negatively about him for reacting poorly when a bunch of random people from a country across the world start spamming his FB inbox calling him an ugly virgin.

If you feel St.Blackopscel is a bad person, then feel free to link your Facebook page below the dotted line;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He literally had nothing to do with us, this community is the one who forced expectations onto him.
It's fucking weird how many users here are speaking negatively about him for reacting poorly when a bunch of random people from a country across the world start spamming his FB inbox calling him an ugly virgin.

If you feel St.Blackopscel is a bad person, then feel free to link your Facebook page below the dotted line;
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I doubt the majority of messages were making fun of him, probably mostly incels praising/worshipping him and asking him to come to their forum or whatever. Though there probably were some low IQ cucktears posters who sent him garbage without even knowing who he was.

I doubt the majority of messages were making fun of him, probably mostly incels praising/worshipping him and asking him to come to their forum or whatever. Though there probably were some low IQ cucktears posters who sent him garbage without even knowing who he was.
You faggots were shit talking him in the threads where his face was post, I can only imagine the shit that was being said to him was even worse than what was said in these threads.
Incels aren't anymore compassionate than cucktears, evidently. Active users here were scoffing at the idea of just leaving him the fuck alone alone.

It also amazes me how so many here unironically feel he owes us something simply because we had a one-sided worship of him for being ugly that he was never aware of. Fucking weirdos, man. Inceldom does crazy shit to your head.

You faggots were shit talking him in the threads where his face was post, I can only imagine the shit that was being said to him was even worse than what was said in these threads.
Incels aren't anymore compassionate than cucktears, evidently. Active users here were scoffing at the idea of just leaving him the fuck alone alone.

It also amazes me how so many here unironically feel he owes us something simply because we had a one-sided worship of him for being ugly that he was never aware of. Fucking weirdos, man. Inceldom does crazy shit to your head.

Never contacted him nor posted any of his personal info buddy boyo

I'm glad I wasn't a part of this.

To those of you calling him out for rejecting us, put yourself in his shoes. Imagine one moment being blissfully unaware of being worshipped by the dregs of society solely for the fact that you are so heinously ugly, then the next moment you are bombarded by incels, informing you of such things. He had no idea of his status here, not a clue. How overwhelmed and shocked do you think he feels right now? What a crushing realization that must be. I can’t help but feel awful about that. Jesus Christ.

Fuck. I once had my picture float around on lookism for a couple of days and that made me want to die. I seriously cannot fathom how he must feel.

Fuck. I once had my picture float around on lookism for a couple of days and that made me want to die. I seriously cannot fathom how he must feel.

For being ugly or decent looking?

high iq

I expected him to be used to criticism. If I had a legitimate FB page and people found it, meh. Nothing can match what I went through in schooling or on a near daily basis. Doubt that most guys on here were calling him an ugly virgin, I’m not going to pretend every query was innocent but neither do I think it was a mob of incels.is users insulting him. No idea what kind of person he is but his actions lead me to think he’s not strong enough to be worthy of praise.

I expected him to be used to criticism. If I had a legitimate FB page and people found it, meh. Nothing can match what I went through in schooling or on a near daily basis. Doubt that most guys on here were calling him an ugly virgin, I’m not going to pretend every query was innocent but neither do I think it was a mob of incels.is users insulting him. No idea what kind of person he is but his actions lead me to think he’s not strong enough to be worthy of praise.
Post your FB then nigga.

A lot of users on this site are just cunts, just leave the poor fucker alone

If he were smart he'd capitalize on his fame tbh.

he is gone from us

faded back into myth and legend

:cryfeels:

We need a new providence..

It's probably some normies from IT or braincels.

Was Christ born wise or did he attain it (like in the Last Temptation of Christ) through life?

He is getting his black pill.

The last temptation of St BO2cel.

We destroy what we love.