Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious St. Blackops2cel has deleted all pictures of his face from his FB

• Thread starter Deleted member 14490
  • Start date
Deleted member 14490

Deleted member 14490

Surgerymaxxing is the path to ascension
-
Alright, which of you autists keeps harassing him?

Nice work, sperg lords, you made your god abandon you. God damn, is there anything you _can_ accomplish?

It wasn't us , propably normies from 4chan...

Morgan has turned his back on us, time to find a new supercel.
It wasn't us , propably normies from 4chan...

Probably or CuckTears who got upset that we were right about him.

He's a bitch to do that he should've left them up for his fans (and even uploaded new ones).

There's no more damage that can be done at this point.

We killed Jesus.

That means we are Jews..:worryfeels:

He's a bitch to do that he should've left them up for his fans (and even uploaded new ones).

He could make a lot of money if he started streaming vidya while dispensing blackpills.

Well done retards, he probably hates us now.

I didn't like the idea of exposing his FB, I knew this would happen. Hopefully he doesn't rope. He should never have been made aware of his status.

He's a bitch to do he should've left them up for his fans.

Maybe he doesn't want fans !!!

He couldn't take the famepill

Maybe he doesn't want fans !!!

@Adoring Fan

He doesn't want an adoring fan?

He could make a lot of money if he started streaming vidya while dispensing blackpills.

@itsogrecel

He could StatusMaxx hard. He must be a LowIQCel as well.

I didn't like the idea of exposing his FB, I knew this would happen. Hopefully he doesn't rope. He should never have been made aware of his status.
Most men are not fit to be gods..

We gave him god status. He couldn’t handle it. R.I.P.

I honestly thought he knew about his fame but ignored it for good. Apparently not. Poor soul.

Told you guys to not contact him. That said, i think the culprits here are the braincels reddit cucks.
Congratulations retards

Last edited:
There was a screenshot of normans bullying his appearance. I doubt incels are the reason, though I imagine it would be disheartening to know you are an idol to a community of lonely subhumans.

Most men are not fit to be gods..

We gave him god status. He couldn’t handle it. R.I.P.
bro why is your avi still green even tho you have more posts than me?

JFL

so he is now aware of how incels literally worship him for his ugliness. And this was the case because he uploaded a selfie in some gaming forum.

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I hope he doesn't kill himself due to being aware that he's the appointed poster boy for ugly men. If he does, his blood is on all of your hands, of those that harassed him.

This was inevitable tbh

leave him alone. those of you who harassed and shared his FB, fuck you.

Whoever done this to make our lord discontent will suffer in this world and hereafter. A grave punishment awaits him. Ameen.

Jokes aside, I am sure of one of those fakecels piece of shits. A truecel will never harass another truecel.

cucktears for sure.

"hey man just wanted to let you know that those extreme virgin people share ur photos. wanna grab a soy homie?"

Good thing I snagged this one before he did.
277200 516711485006401 1893478925 o

There's a lot more cucktears people than there are us. They outnumber us at least 20:1. Some stacey probably started leading him on and poisoning him against us months and months before we ever found him ourselves.

I hope he doesn't kill himself due to being aware that he's the appointed poster boy for ugly men. If he does, his blood is on all of your hands, of those that harassed him.
Yeah we don’t want to be responsible for the death or our lord and savior. :feelsbadman:

In all seriousness, i am disappointed to hear about this. I hope he’s doing alright and isn’t too upset.

They poisoned our own god against us.

cucktears for sure.

"hey man just wanted to let you know that those extreme virgin people share ur photos. wanna grab a soy homie?"
:lul: Fuckin voltures.

Yeah we don’t want to be responsible for the death or our lord and savior. :feelsbadman:

In all seriousness, i am disappointed to hear about this. I hope he’s doing alright and isn’t too upset.
I hope so too. I can envision him crying over the fact that strangers on the internet are mocking him online.

I hope so too. I can envision him crying over the fact that strangers on the internet are mocking him online.
It must be hard to go from a normal person to a meme god among virgins. Must make him feel like shit tbh..

It must be hard to go from a normal person to a meme god among virgins. Must make him feel like shit tbh..
Yep. He's crying as we speak, sobbing uncontrollably, asking why people are so cruel.

This is why we can't have nice things

Yep. He's crying as we speak, sobbing uncontrollably, asking why people are so cruel.

I.E. He's undergoing the natural progression of blackpill. Who among you hasn't been through this?

He finally ascended:

Understandable to be honest. Dude was made an icon among the lowest of losers on the internet just because an unfortunate photo (that he posted on a fucking bosnian Call of Duty forum), it must have been a crushing realization if someone told him about his status among incels.
I just hope it wasn't anyone here, I like to think of the users of .is as better than that.

Who didn't see this coming? Spergs are gonna sperg.

whichever retard did this should be buried alive

Let the guy live his life in peace. I'd be devastated if I ever become the laughing stock of a bunch of strangers on a losers forum. He did nothing wrong to be humiliated like this.