Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based St.Bagelcel

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
Another video of St.Manletcel. a shopkeeper asks him about his height and he calls the police.

fucking based

Tolerated discrimination is the worst thing in the fucking world. It makes me so angry that some people have literally no solution, and are fucked.

St. Manletcel isn't specific, we should refer to him as St. Bagelcel, we have a lot of saints who are manlets

St. Manletcel isn't specific, we should refer to him as St. Bagelcel, we have a lot of saints who are manlets
true. May Allah forgive me for this mistake, he is St.Bagelcel

Poor guy. I feel him. But he’s silly to think he could actually have anything done to them legally just for making a comment on his height.

4 11 , why? why is this even allowed to exist , fcking feel bad for him man

His manletism is so strong. He’s the very definition of a truecel, full of resentment and hate for society.

We have to form an alliance, manlet truecels and other people, united against the cuckdom and the fempire.

Does he have legitimate dwarfism? His arm and leg ratio is off when compared to his torso, as seen in other videos.

If he does the world is laughing at the suffering of a disabled man getting beat up after being rightfully angry being mocked by a group of girls when he was minding his own business.

St.Manlet is too based

invite him to the forum please