Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

St.bagelcel is blackpilled

• Thread starter Deleted member 16359
  • Start date
Deleted member 16359

Deleted member 16359

Certified Driver license cel
-
In one of his videos,if you scroll down to the bottom he mentions how he's been used and abused verbally by women on dating sites all his life and if he manages to get a date they only use him for free meals.He is one of us,praise be to St.Bagelcel destroyer of worlds.

well if he has had sex idk if he should be considered saint but he was based for sure

It is impossible not to be blackpilled at his stature.

i read tha he had girlfriends so its possible
he had sex with old used up roasties who only wanted his money,i'd hardly count that as ascending

His life is ruined, It's like the video of the aspie working at the store and the dad kept coming back to where he worked to yell at him and virtue signal. Got him fired from there and then went to his new job and kept getting him fired. Normies love bullying and drama. They keep pushing and when it strikes back it's never their fault. Fuck nor Mii's. He will get doxxed and deal with more truly violent people for disagreeing with them. He was a 'threat' to the workers and women at the bagel store. His lowest point was filmed and broadcasted to everyone. Kicking someone whne they're down, and society doesn't only accept it but encourages it.

he had sex with old used up roasties who only wanted his money,i'd hardly count that as ascending
Sorry, but we have to draw the line somewhere. Anyone can say anything about any previous relationship, "oh she only liked me for my money, oh she only liked me for my height/color, blah blah". We can reduce any relationship don't to one only likes one for blank.

Women do the same thing to justify stupidity. "Oh I cheated on him cause he was abusive".... blah blah blah, you know the drill.

Ascension = relationship with a willing female. If you don't want to "ascend", then that's fine, volcelling is honorable in anyone with a brain's eyes.

His life is ruined, It's like the video of the aspie working at the store and the dad kept coming back to where he worked to yell at him and virtue signal. Got him fired from there and then went to his new job and kept getting him fired. Normies love bullying and drama. They keep pushing and when it strikes back it's never their fault. Fuck nor Mii's. He will get doxxed and deal with more truly violent people for disagreeing with them. He was a 'threat' to the workers and women at the bagel store. His lowest point was filmed and broadcasted to everyone. Kicking someone whne they're down, and society doesn't only accept it but encourages it.
Got a link, never seen it.

he was being a beta bux to some fat noodle and she didnt want to come over, so he took off without her JFL

Got a link, never seen it.

He’a trying to be NT and made a joke about them buying tampons. I might be remembering wrong but you might find a screenshot or video somewhere on here on how he also confronted him at the gas station he got after being fired from here. I think he got fired from there again too and the dad made a post bragging about it but I can’t find it. Just put yourself out there, bro.

Last edited:
Sorry, but we have to draw the line somewhere. Anyone can say anything about any previous relationship, "oh she only liked me for my money, oh she only liked me for my height/color, blah blah". We can reduce any relationship don't to one only likes one for blank.

Women do the same thing to justify stupidity. "Oh I cheated on him cause he was abusive".... blah blah blah, you know the drill.

Ascension = relationship with a willing female. If you don't want to "ascend", then that's fine, volcelling is honorable in anyone with a brain's eyes.
Do betabuxing is a real relationship?

i read tha he had girlfriends so its possible
It was easier to get a gf in the past, even if you were a turbomanlet, and the guy is old. But looks like his life is in the gutter, living in a car, discussing with strangers on jewish stores, being mocked by women on dating app sites and now being mocked by the whole world. Incel or not, guy is fucked.

He’a trying to be NT and made a joke about them buying tampons. I might be remembering wrong but you might find a screenshot or video somewhere on here on how he also confronted him at the gas station he got after being fired from here. I think he got fired from there again too and the dad made a post bragging about it but I can’t find it. Just put yourself out there, bro.

Thanks, so basically I can behave however I want if the guy is *insert negative social label*. Funny how the "good guy dad" can't let it be & move on, nah just keep fucking his shit up.

Do betabuxing is a real relationship?
Of course. Is it ideal? I wouldn't say so. It is "real" but it is not good. Though it is not ideal, it still required some level of female acceptance. Women no longer even have to betabux anymore (as our star-of-david friends have forced them into jobs and professions they are unfit for), so by betabuxing they do have to make some form of minimal sacrifice.

As a side note: Incels tend to get betabuxxing (providing for a woman who would otherwise be uninterested and does not do her part) confused with the proper provider role for men (providing for a woman in the style of "agape" sacrificial love as she returns the love in ways women provide love to men, such as compassion, children, etc.). Though it can be a fine line, I see alot of proper provider relationships be chastised by incels, which overall hurts us. These are how relationships are supposed to work. The normalization of "slaying", ONS, betabuxx... all of these are not good for all parties involved and have contributed more to the demise of incels than any amount of genetic factors. Sure, if we were all tall and good looking, could we get sex? Absolutely. But I will take it to the grave that slaying and sex does not make a man happy, but being in a proper traditional patriarchal relationship does. Look at bagelcel himself, not a virgin, yet infinitely depressed and upset. Only a good wife can truly please a man.

thats laugh that lady gave him when he threw his bag of bagels down was the crushing blow no matter what he does or says he will always be below her height and status wise people only see you ass a joke when your that short. Had he been an ogre people would instantly become afraid and the cops would have been called

thats laugh that lady gave him when he threw his bag of bagels down was the crushing blow no matter what he does or says he will always be below her height and status wise people only see you ass a joke when your that short. Had he been an ogre people would instantly become afraid and the cops would have been called

That laugh triggered me across the internet ngl

Well he’s like 5 feet. Never began for him

yes man hes one i can admire

n4o677f97o931.jpg

Guy is a hero for living this much time and not roping or going ER.