Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Srs, ricecels, croatia just may be our ticket outta inkwell hell, mang

The more im digging, the more im easily finding shit like this, mang:

View: https://youtu.be/zaLsizvE97c

Ricemen slaying Croatian chicas all over, mang:ahegao::feelsohh::owo:

Slavmaxxing is well documented option for non-Blackcels and non-Slavcels. The amount of Asian men with Slavic blonde haired blue eyed Stacies is way more than Ricecels on this forum. Unfortunately it won't work for me as I'm Black. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Cromaxxing should be a new term

Screenshot 20230103 185901

Again, this is very, very well documented.

i can find a video of a 5'4 filipino with a blonde swedish woman. does that mean we can ascend in 6ft sweden? NO. its fucking over for us cherrypicking scum. stop giving me false hope

I was unironically truly correct when I once said, “made for ricekok,” mang:feelsautistic::feelsautistic::panties:
Ye I guess
Make sure to go to coastal dalmatian towns if you ever want to defile some croatian bitch, those tend to be very touristy.

Last edited:
i can find a video of a 5'4 filipino with a blonde swedish woman. does that mean we can ascend in 6ft sweden? NO. its fucking over for us cherrypicking scum. stop giving me false hope
If you want to use your Race as an excuse to not try, just say so

race is the most potent blackpill. stop fucking coping

Ye I guess
Make sure to go to coastal dalmatian towns if you ever want to defile some croatian bitch, those are tend to be very touristy.
Noted, mang:feelsokman::feelscomfy:

The biggest issue with ricemen is that many of us are awkward & neurodivergent. Rice culture plays a big part in this, with helicopter parenting destroying our social development.

Of course rice also look uglier on average compared to other races, there'a no denying that. NT is just the biggest issue.

I mean I know why these retarded ethnicels always post about lifefuel vids and it’s always with a cherry picked video with a white woman but can you niggas stop. It’s so cringe. @Pixycel

Tfw a GrAY is very much more based n :blackpill:d than u, mang

That study shows White women's lack of preference for asians, if you're white stacy only, just say so

I mean I know why these retarded ethnicels always post about lifefuel vids and it’s always with a cherry picked video with a white woman but can you niggas stop. It’s so cringe. @Pixycel
I’m seeing way too many, Chico, even a croatian foids admittance of practically wanting ricekok, mang

Ok GrAYcel

Just Be Rice & NT In Croatia

>slavs
not really into slavs tbh:feelsUgh:

To them getting a white women is the goal of life. Yet at the same time they bitch endlessly about how their women want white cock jfl.

To them getting a white women is the goal of life. Yet at the same time they bitch endlessly about how their women want white cock jfl.
Our moral duty as ethnicz iz to defile white women, Chico

Our moral duty as ethnicz iz to defile white women, Chico
Our moral duty as white men is to colonize ethnic women. However it seems on average we're far more successful than you guys on that front.

Jfl just goes to show ethnics only bitch about their women getting with white men because they can't do the same with white women.

Our moral duty as white men is to colonize ethnic women. However it seems on average we're far more successful than you guys on that front.

Jfl just goes to show ethnics only bitch about their women getting with white men because they can't do the same with white women.
YouMad.jpg

Ok fakecel

I want to marry a slavic

Almost all of them are good-looking by Asian standards.
The ricemang in the video is around the same as me in terms of looks, Chico. If he can successfully cromaxx, then so can i, mang :owo:

You're out of your fucking mind, i lived in Croatia for a while, met enough Croatians to tell, rice SMV in Croatia is 0 unless attractive. They heighmog the shit out of every race including most of the white world.

You're out of your fucking mind, i lived in Croatia for a while, met enough Croatians to tell, rice SMV in Croatia is 0 unless attractive. They heighmog the shit out of every race including most of the white world.
Obligatory ok GrAYcel

Slavmaxxing is well documented option for non-Blackcels and non-Slavcels. The amount of Asian men with Slavic blonde haired blue eyed Stacies is way more than Ricecels on this forum. Unfortunately it won't work for me as I'm Black. :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
Exactly. Crazy to see people still refusing to accept this when it's a long-time fact of life for Slavcels.

The more im digging, the more im easily finding shit like this, mang:

View: https://youtu.be/zaLsizvE97c

Ricemen slaying Croatian chicas all over, mang:ahegao::feelsohh::owo:

Tbh, I think Croatia might be an even easier place for Slavmaxxing than others. Of course, pretty much all Slavic foids are easy for foreigners, but the Croatian ones are especially desperate. In just the five years from 2014 to 2019, most Croatian regions lost somewhere around 10% of their population.

mucr4p2yw2k71.png

That, of course, includes the people too old to leave. Statistically speaking, this means that there's probably not a single young female in the entire country who's not thinking of emigrating somewhere else. As long as you've got a green card, you're pretty much bound to slay. Plus, it's a famous tourist destination, which inevitably creates a culture where people are more receptive to providing services to rich foreigners:feelsEhh:.

Maybe, maybe not. From what I've seen, money and status almost always carry foreigners in Slavlands, even if their looks are worse. In the end, how many desperate young chicks are going to say no to an opportunity to live in a wealthier country?

Exactly. Crazy to see people still refusing to accept this when it's a long-time fact of life for Slavcels.

Tbh, I think Croatia might be an even easier place for Slavmaxxing than others. Of course, pretty much all Slavic foids are easy for foreigners, but the Croatian ones are especially desperate. In just the five years from 2014 to 2019, most Croatian regions lost somewhere around 10% of their population.

mucr4p2yw2k71.png

That, of course, includes the people too old to leave. Statistically speaking, this means that there's probably not a single young female in the entire country who's not thinking of emigrating somewhere else. As long as you've got a green card, you're pretty much bound to slay. Plus, it's a famous tourist destination, which inevitably creates a culture where people are more receptive to providing services to rich foreigners:feelsEhh:.

Maybe, maybe not. From what I've seen, money and status almost always carry foreigners in Slavlands, even if their looks are worse. In the end, how many desperate young chicks are going to say no to an opportunity to live in a wealthier country?
I shall help repopulate & make genghis & co. proud, mang :owo:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back