Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SRS question for those who have Chad/Stacy parents. WTF are you an incel?

Brahcel

Brahcel

Admiral
★★★
For us who had an ugly mom and beta dumb nerd father who had to settle for each other......we have it much worse.

If you have Chad father figure who teaches you and a Stacy mother with good genes. WTF are you an incel unless its something mental.

Genetic is a lottery.

Hard to say for sure if my parents are "Chad" and "Stacy", but I can say my father is 6'4" with extremely masculine features, notably wide shoulders and a big, thick skull... and that my mother modeled "casually" (non-professionally) as a late-teen/young adult. She was very thin too... she said she was 98lbs when she graduated high school.

My brother got all the good genes it seems. He is NT, taller than me (6'1 vs 5'10ish), thinner, and better looking. I probably IQ mog him but that doesn't mean shit. He doesn't have the shitty eye area I have, but we both ended up with round faces. He nosemogs me as well. He is not incel unsurprisingly, but he's pretty blackpilled and overall a cool guy.

>WTF are you an incel unless its something mental.

I am diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, but that alone (barring a severe case, mine like most is mild/moderate) will not cause someone to be incel. For whatever reason, I didn't inherit anything good from my father and mother. Anyways, be wary of anyone who claims this is their only problem. That is a meme, they are either ugly and don't realize it (most likely case), or just lying.

Genetic recombination

Hard to say for sure if my parents are "Chad" and "Stacy", but I can say my father is 6'4" with extremely masculine features, notably wide shoulders and a big, thick skull... and that my mother modeled "casually" (non-professionally) as a late-teen/young adult. She was very thin too... she said she was 98lbs when she graduated high school.

My brother got all the good genes it seems. He is NT, taller than me (6'1 vs 5'10ish), thinner, and better looking. I probably IQ mog him but that doesn't mean shit. He doesn't have the shitty eye area I have, but we both ended up with round faces. He nosemogs me as well. He is not incel unsurprisingly, but he's pretty blackpilled and overall a cool guy.

>WTF are you an incel unless its something mental.

I am diagnosed with Asperger's Syndrome, but that alone (barring a severe case, mine like most is mild/moderate) will not cause someone to be incel. For whatever reason, I didn't inherit anything good from my father and mother. Anyways, be wary of anyone who claims this is their only problem. That is a meme, they are either ugly and don't realize it (most likely case), or just lying.

Thanks for the detailed reply. Ur parents seem to have great genes. Imagine if ur parents were syrian refugees or curries in the west, inbred and ugly......how much worse would your situation be then? Not only do you have bad genes but also a "funny" culture you got to override

Thanks for the detailed reply. Ur parents seem to have great genes. Imagine if ur parents were syrian refugees or curries in the west, inbred and ugly......how much worse would your situation be then? Not only do you have bad genes but also a "funny" culture you got to override

>Imagine if ur parents were syrian refugees

I'd go to Europe and be treated like royalty JFL. Jokes/not jokes aside, I'd still be incel. I'm incel now.

My life situation isn't bad, but I consider that due to living in America and being a high IQ person, not due to my genes. My life would be at the same place I was now if I was any other race, culture, etc. (except American black, that shit's easy mode). I will admit that I may have an easier/harder time depending on which country I lived in. I consider America to be a fairly neutral place, meaning its not terrible to be an incel here, but not great either. I have no plans to leave America.

where is Chad and Stacy's offspring????

my parents did all the wrong things in raising me. very over protective and even sent me to catholic school when i was young.
i could never do anything fun so i could make mistakes and learn from my mistakes and gather actual life experience because they barred me to a life of solitude in my room. They wanted me "safe" and wanted to have eyes on me at all times and to know my whereabouts always

They told me not to have sex because they were teen parents and sex ruins your life. I believed them.
They told me no drugs because they did a lot of drugs and it stunted their growth. I believed them.
They told me no alcohol because stupid people waste their life drinking alcohol. I believed them.
etc...
etc...
The list goes on. Basically I couldn't do anything but study and play on the computer alone in my room. Then when I got into high school then college I just couldn't relate to anybody or go to anyone's house after school. I became a shut in and a NEET and now, after 30 years, are they seemingly worried about me and hate that I'm not some CEO of a company with a beautiful wife and multiple kids. They wonder where my life has gone and why I have pictures of anime girls on my phone.
I never tell them but I have an extreme hatred for what they did to me.

For us who had an ugly mom and beta dumb nerd father who had to settle for each other......we have it much worse.

If you have Chad father figure who teaches you and a Stacy mother with good genes. WTF are you an incel unless its something mental.

My mom is an ex-model Stacy, my dad is the ugliest fucker in the world. He's the sterotypical Jewish balding banker my mom openly says she only married him because he's rich. Also who cares if you have a dad to "teach" you it's genes.
my parents did all the wrong things in raising me. very over protective and even sent me to catholic school when i was young.
i could never do anything fun so i could make mistakes and learn from my mistakes and gather actual life experience because they barred me to a life of solitude in my room. They wanted me "safe" and wanted to have eyes on me at all times and to know my whereabouts always

They told me not to have sex because they were teen parents and sex ruins your life. I believed them.
They told me no drugs because they did a lot of drugs and it stunted their growth. I believed them.
They told me no alcohol because stupid people waste their life drinking alcohol. I believed them.
etc...
etc...
The list goes on. Basically I couldn't do anything but study and play on the computer alone in my room. Then when I got into high school then college I just couldn't relate to anybody or go to anyone's house after school. I became a shut in and a NEET and now, after 30 years, are they seemingly worried about me and hate that I'm not some CEO of a company with a beautiful wife and multiple kids. They wonder where my life has gone and why I have pictures of anime girls on my phone.

Nice cope, if you were Chad that wouldn't have mattered

My mom is an ex-model Stacy, my dad is the ugliest fucker in the world. He's the sterotypical Jewish balding banker my mom openly says she only married him because he's rich. Also who cares if you have a dad to "teach" you it's genes.

LOL no shame in foids. How and why did she say "married him" for $$
She still fucks chad/tyrone

I assume u look like ur dad?

You pick up mannerism of people ur around. He teached us stupid shit. Took me a long time to realize this

etc...
etc...

what else? Only thing negative I see is helicopter parenting.

What bad characteristics did u learn from them

You pick up mannerism of people ur around. He teached us stupid shit. Took me a long time to realize this[/QUOTE]

My parents were joking with family members like "haha you must be busy with all the girls" im like "haha no they kind of hate me actually" and they go "but your so charming" i go on a blackpill rant and my mom said "then just work hard, look at your dad, he's not the best looking guy but he worked hard, got into an good school, got a hot shot job at J.P right out of school and it didn't take him long to meet me after. Just work hard".

Also mannerisms DOES NOT MATTER, Chad doesn't have to act mannerist

Last edited:
Of course Chad can be all fucked up and can do no wrong and still get laid (until the slut is sick of his BS)

But mannerisms/character does matter to normies and if your parents had bad ones while growing up. IT DOES RUB ON YOU. It is a fact.

Of course Chad can be all fucked up and can do no wrong and still get laid (until the slut is sick of his BS)

But mannerisms/character does matter to normies and if your parents had bad ones while growing up. IT DOES RUB ON YOU. It is a fact.

:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

The more I think of it the more I hate my parents......I remember my fuckin mom once stuffed a DIRTY SOCK in my mouth because me and my bro were playing around throwing socks at each other.

Mouth was super dry, couldn't even move it......ran to bathroom to get it wet and clean it. Fuckin bitch. I should go slap her right now for that