Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SRS. Can you pet a service dog ?

B

Bedford Stye

Overlord
★★★
This city has a big service animal training facility, and I see dogs all over town. Even on the bus, etc.

Is it ok ..
Protocol...to ask to pet the animals?

service animals that are on the job shouldn't be petted from what I've gathered. it may distract them from their work if the owner has an illness that needs medical attention that the dog can detect. I asked to pet a service dog once (not realising it was a service dog) and the owner told me how important his dog was for his diabetes and some other health issue he had, and if the dog got distracted it could throw off the dog if he was about to have an "episode" or whatever you wanna call it.

it's always better to ask the owner first, since it might just be a dog in a cool vest, but it might also be a dog on the job

service animals that are on the job shouldn't be petted from what I've gathered. it may distract them from their work if the owner has an illness that needs medical attention that the dog can detect. I asked to pet a service dog once (not realising it was a service dog) and the owner told me how important his dog was for his diabetes and some other health issue he had, and if the dog got distracted it could throw off the dog if he was about to have an "episode" or whatever you wanna call it.

it's always better to ask the owner first, since it might just be a dog in a cool vest, but it might also be a dog on the job
I generally follow this protocol.

Unless it's a coffee shop, and the dog seems to want to be friendly.

Even then , I ask permission

I generally follow this protocol.

Unless it's a coffee shop, and the dog seems to want to be friendly.

Even then , I ask permission
thats really nice of you, I've seen so many vids of people getting angry because they were told not to pet a service dog. some people are so entitled it hurts to watch

grab it by the balls and kick it in the asshole

I knew someone who had a service dog in training and so many people would try to pet it or feed it while it was learning. genuinely so annoying how people can't help themselves. they needed the dog to help them if they fainted and can't have it getting used to being distracted. Genuinely the best rule in life is to just ask if you're not sure

Always ask. That's someone's lifeline in many cases. You don't want to disturb the dog while it's working.

Always ask. That's someone's lifeline in many cases. You don't want to disturb the dog while it's working.
Right.

I admit, I was previously the asshole that would pet without permission.

Obviously, even I'm not stupid enough feed someone's pet.

grab it by the balls and kick it in the asshole
.....the service PIT BULL is actually trained bite YOUR balls if you go anywhere near it's asshole

It is so cruel how incels would rather pet a service dog than fuck women. It is the dogpill. Dogs are cute and they get all the attention from incels. Foids have to be legit stacylites to experience that treatment. And then women are expected to carry society, be the backbone of the economy, appear hard and womanly. And what do they get in return? Nothing, they get mogged by literal dogs. The dog pill is brutal.