Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sri Lanka: Religious Leaders Come Together to Denounce Western-Imposed Faggotry

Shaktiman

Shaktiman

Major
★★

Sri Lanka: Religious Leaders Come Together to Denounce Western-Imposed Faggotry​

Snake Baker August 9, 2024

Gay anal is against all the religions.
Sri Lanka is a sort of messy country, that has four different religions, and that has led to some problems in the past.
Now, however, they can all come together to denounce gay anal.
Basically, the US only promotes hatred, death, and division. But sometimes, that can bring people together.
Life Site News:
A Catholic cardinal as well as Muslim, Buddhist, and Hindu religious leaders have united in opposition to bills supporting homosexuality in the island of Sri Lanka.
Cardinal Malcolm Ranjith, who serves as Archbishop of Colombo, the capital of Sri Lanka, hosted a July 25 press conference at the archbishop’s house, during which the faith leaders implored politicians to fight three bills that they say will erode the nation’s social fabric.
Behind them, a banner in three languages read, “Degenerate and Immoral LGBTQ Laws Destroy Civilized Society.”

The religious leaders are protesting the Gender Equality Bill, Women’s Empowerment Bill, and Penal Code Amendment Bill, which they say legalize homosexuality, abortion, and prostitution. The country’s high court ruled the Gender Equality Bill unconstitutional on June 7, and “the Women’s Empowerment Bill was passed in parliament, and the third one is pending in the House,” according to Union of Catholic Asian News (UCA News).
“As Catholics, we only accept marriage between a man and a woman. These laws disrupt marriage and family life, which are foundational to every religion we believe in,” Cardinal Ranjith said at the press conference.
Muslim cleric Hassan Moulana decried the laws as “harmful,” and Buddhist monks in the country have also reportedly written to Acting President Ranil Wickramasinghe on July 24 to denounce the bills.
Cultura Vitae, a local organization, has accused Western governments of attempting to force Sri Lanka’s implementation of the bills through international groups such as the International Monetary Fund, which attaches “strict” conditions to its loans, UCA News reported.
Cultura Vitae president Eshan Dias, who attended the press conference, told UCA News, “These bills aim to enforce equality by requiring equal representation of LGBTQ+ content in schools, libraries, and media, recognizing all family types as equal.”
Dr. F.E. Dias, a member of Cultura Vitae, has pointed out that the UN Population Fund-endorsed “National Policy on Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment” names abortion and prostitution “as integral parts of gender equality,” and “normalizes same-sex ties and sodomy and advocates teaching these concepts to students as part of the curriculum.”
Yeah, no one wants that, other than the Americans and their shills.
The Americans go in and they stir up three groups:
  • Young people (students)
  • Women
  • Gays
They will also find whichever terrorist extremists they can find, whether they be Islamic or neo-Nazi or “Tibetan Buddhist.”
They organize these people against you to cause violence on the streets.

Didn’t this happen around the same time they got a new loan from the IMF?

i fucking hate fags and their cult, i used to fish on gay sites larping as a 13 year old, nearly all guys wanted too meet,
They're filthy and a cult.

Last edited:
@Rapist look at what's happening in your country

i fucking hate fags and their cult, i used to fish on gay sites as a 13 year old, nearly all guys wanted too meet,

PURE ANUS

step on me like a piece of poop, fucking kill me​

★★★★
JoinedApr 5, 2023Posts2,898

Sri Lanka: Religious Leaders Come Together to Denounce Western-Imposed Faggotry​

Sri Lanka is a sort of messy country, that has four different religions, and that has led to some problems in the past.
Basically, the US only promotes hatred, death, and division. But sometimes, that can bring people together.
Life Site News:

• Women
  • Gays
They will also find whichever terrorist extremists they can find, whether they be Islamic or neo-Nazi or “Tibetan Buddhist.”

Some leaders in a shithole came together? interesting

Life Site News:

• Women
  • Gays

now they can discuss which place is the best to shit on the street

Srilanka is different than other curry countries.They dont poop on the streets there and mostly buddhist they are on par with other southeast asian countries than curry countries
:feelsseriously:I like them more but they are almost the same. they have very nice foids, I really like sri lankan foids but they arrogant as fuck

Srilanka is different than other curry countries.
Yeah that's why they need to lick the boots of China and now India for loans and aid just to function
They dont poop on the streets there and mostly buddhist they are on par with other southeast asian countries than curry countries
Yes on par with killing all the non-Buddhist minorities like all buddhist countries. And cucked buddhism permits faggotry. No wonder Thailand is filled with ladybois :feelskek:

i fucking hate fags and their cult, i used to fish on gay sites larping as a 13 year old, nearly all guys wanted too meet,
You should have started a youtube channel like creep catchers and moneymaxx and famemaxx kek

:feelsseriously:I like them more but they are almost the same. they have very nice foids, I really like sri lankan foids but they arrogant as fuck
How does this nigga have a different username everytime I see him

Yeah that's why they need to lick the boots of China and now India for loans and aid just to function

Yes on par with killing all the non-Buddhist minorities like all buddhist countries. And cucked buddhism permits faggotry. No wonder Thailand is filled with ladybois :feelskek:
they look really different and they dont scam and steal so much as I know. Their foids look better too very feminine

And cucked buddhism permits faggotry. No wonder Thailand is filled with ladybois :feelskek:
ladybois called hijras are common in islamic countries like pakistan and bangladesh too.Its more a function of culture than religion

Low T behavior
I hate scammers and stealers as fuck, thats not low t thats a disgusting animalstic behaviour that should be punished as fuck. Every normal human would punish the indians until they fucking streets will be cleaner

ladybois called hijras are common in islamic countries like pakistan and bangladesh too.Its more a function of culture than religion
Sinhalese have both a cucked religion and culture then

Except Poopindia and Porkistan all curry countries do Ok
thats in their blood. I hate gypsys too. really I have real anger against them when they try to beg on the streets. Sometimes if I pass one of them I really think to attack them in gta 5.

Only Sri Lankan Tamils look good, sinhalese are all low T and cucked up
you have it wrong.Sinhaleese speak a indo aryan language and look more like bengalis/oriyas than their dravidian tamil neighbours.They are also proud buddhist nationalists and unlike cucked hindoos have always advocated for their ethnic and religious supremacy.90% of SL tamils are illegal aliens bought there by the british from neighbouring TN to work in tea plantations and that is what caused the civil war

thats in their blood. I hate gypsys too. really I have real anger against them when they try to beg on the streets.
Funny thing is these gypsies come from Rajasthan a desert state and it is one of the poorest among indian states

you have it wrong.Sinhaleese speak a indo aryan language and look more like bengalis/oriyas than their dravidian tamil neighbours.They are also proud buddhist nationalists and unlike cucked hindoos have always advocated for their ethnic and religious supremacy.90% of SL tamils are illegal aliens bought there by the british from neighbouring TN to work in tea plantations and that is what caused the civil war
they often have the same traditions and this idotic caste system. I hate gypsy the most this mix brutes

Funny thing is these gypsies come from Rajasthan a desert state and it is one of the poorest among indian states
I hate to see them really, they have a behaviour that is so disgusting...I have everytime an anger when some of their kids come to me and try to get money in an aggressive way. the state should arrest them in a place where they can no one harm anymore. begging, stealing, shitting real dirty bastards.
They all over europe, they should be taken to northern india again and built a wall around them.

Last edited:
Giga cope. They are genetically similar to Sri Lankan Tamils. Tamils are taller than them. Tamils are also High IQ and mogged them in income because they started killing them

they often have the same traditions and this idotic caste system. I hate gypsy the most this mix brutes
srilankans are buddhist from a very long time before the birth of jesus C and have never had a caste system.caste system only exists in mainland indian hindooism and among those mooslimes/christians who converted from hindooism

srilankans are buddhist from a very long time before the birth of jesus and do not have a caste system.caste system only exists in mainland indian hindooism and among those mooslimes/christians who converted from hindooism
they can change their religion but not their genes and blood

tamils and sri lankans look the same for me
ONLY Tamils are the real Sri Lankans. Sinhalese cucks can fuck off, they are incompetent to run the country. Both Kerala and Tamil Nadu are prosperous while Sri Lanka just keep collapsing

ONLY Tamils are the real Sri Lankans. Sinhalese cucks can fuck off, they are incompetent to run the country. Both Kerala and Tamil Nadu are prosperous while Sri Lanka just keep collapsing
I don't know man I can only see a bunch of shitskins that are aliens for me