Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Spring is coming, my sex drive will go up

• Thread starter Deleted member 24529
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 24529

Self-banned
-
Every year when spring is coming my sexual drive shoots up. I feel like shit then. With it comes more frustration and suicidal thoughts because i am a genetic failure and I cant satisfy the basic human need. I wish I could hibernate untill fall like animals do for winter.

Anyone feels the same?

Yeah, I have to resort to more drinking :cryfeels:

Yeah, I also prefer the winter months. I thought I'd start loving warmer weather when I got gymmaxxed, but it didn't help.

This is why i always prefered the colder seasons. Spring and summer, have been nothing but pure torture, since i hit puberty.

all you do is sweat and feel sticky when it's warm :feelspuke:

just pound vaginas in 2020, bro

summer is the worst for me, have to spend longer hours wageslaving, loads of annoying fucking European students in my town, foids dressing like streetwhores.

Every year when spring is coming my sexual drive shoots up. I feel like shit then. With it comes more frustration and suicidal thoughts because i am a genetic failure and I cant satisfy the basic human need. I wish I could hibernate untill fall like animals do for winter.

Anyone feels the same?
I hibernate all fucking year

just have ssex

I feel better and worse at the same time. Better because of warm weather. Worse because foids start mating protocols (with chad)

I like spring