Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Spring Break is Pure suifuel

Chevalier

Chevalier

Recruit
★★★★
Constant reminder seeing all the foids and normies and chads partying it up and having an active social life with all their stupid groupies while you're left to rot in the basement is a never ending reminder of how alone you are...:blackpill::blackpill::feelsbadman::feelsbadman::feelsree::feelsree:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kA21RQ82lM8

Yk you can go to nightclubs without anyone’s permission just do it :feelsautistic:

they've been cooming since puberty ended, we're headed to oldceldom

go ER
in mincraft

er was so right

A buffet and orgy of prime fresh female fuckmeat for chad and chad only. While you the Incel sit starving to death outside, not even worthy enough to have the discarded scraps from chads feast

A buffet and orgy of prime fresh female fuckmeat for chad and chad only. While you the Incel sit starving to death outside, not even worthy enough to have the discarded scraps from chads feast

:fuk: it's like as if objects became alive. Like like. A black hole gained sentience and a small little incel planet with Life gets bombarded by asteroids via the black hole because the black hole thought it was funny and the universe let it happen because it was just funny and nothing matters.:shock:

I never got to experience spring break. I am such a loser its so depressing seeing chads and stacies live it up and enjoy their youth while I am LDARing in my basement.

:fuk: it's like as if objects became alive. Like like. A black hole gained sentience and a small little incel planet with Life gets bombarded by asteroids via the black hole because the black hole thought it was funny and the universe let it happen because it was just funny and nothing matters.:shock:
Yeah there are no Laws of Justice in this Life, only Natural Selection

There is only sadness.

I never got to experience spring break. I am such a loser its so depressing seeing chads and stacies live it up and enjoy their youth while I am LDARing in my basement.

Yeah, it’s just terrible. Nothing can make this seem okay.

spring is awful normalnigger season. Spring cums on me with sunlight and thats gay so I have to stay inside more:lasereyes:

l almost went to a graduation trip for a weekend with whole class after high school. But then the chads and stacies decided they would rather do it in a smaller group without everyone and the plan fell through and I didn't do anything. No trip or graduation party