Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Spreading the blackpill

Blackpill educator

Blackpill educator

swallow the blackpill or I shove it in your mouth
-
Whats the best way to spread the blackpill.
on incels and looksmax, everyone is already blackpilled to the bone, if anything it just makes them suicidal.

Im going to make a youtube channel and become the disciple of @FACEandLMS , and by 2020 all males will have an incels account.
Wish me luck boyos

Good luck, but I don't know if cucktube will let you stay on there if you're blackpilling.

Good luck, but I don't know if cucktube will let you stay on there if you're blackpilling.
youtube can try to censor the truth but one way or another it will come out

By 2030, every man will be blackpill because only literal gigachads will be having sex by then

Be attractive facially, get laid, and say that looks are everything. FaceandLms got laid in the past because he's a tallfag (6ft4), but his face is ugly so nobody will take him seriously.

Nov 25th, 2019.

Ok buddi

Do what the alt-right did and print and sticker offensive shit everywhere. Make it seem like there is a rise in "violent misogyny". More youngcels will latch on in an attempt to be edgy and you'll soon have feds trying to infiltrate, presidential candidates talking about blackpill code words and how we need to control violent incels, and you'll have more documentaries made. We could start some riots after we march with walmart torches and while we are at it become international news after one of us causes some feminist bitch to die of a heart attack.

ok. Still won't entertain your weird LARP prophetic ramblings

I see where you are coming from. If you are a trucel who has experienced these discrimination in real life, you dont need to listen to any idiot (including me) to tell you about lookism. Thats why i want to find a way to reach normies and bluepilled cucks, who dont understand blackpill yet.

I see where you are coming from. If you are a trucel who has experienced these discrimination in real life, you dont need to listen to any idiot (including me) to tell you about lookism. Thats why i want to find a way to reach normies and bluepilled cucks, who dont understand blackpill yet.
Normies and cucks won't get it man. I'm telling you. Although I now support you to spread it I don't think any actual member of society will buy it. I hope they do though.

Normies and cucks won't get it man. I'm telling you. Although I now support you to spread it I don't think any actual member of society will buy it. I hope they do though.

Thank you bro. I am currently working on a youtube video which I will try to market around and get some attention. However i want to try a bit of a alternative approach rather than full out hate, (an extract from my script)

The effects of Lookism in society are abundant and widespread. In fact until the 1970s , it was ILLEGAL in the USA to be extremely ugly and show your face in public. TO not acknowledge this is a great injustice to those which suffer from lookism everyday. Just as we protest for our brothers suffering abuse at the hands of religion and race we must join hands and protest, or at least acknowledge the systematic discrimination faced by being unattractive.

Hopefully we can get some attention through this approach. It is not fair we suffer this way, but it is CRIMINAL that our suffering is not only considered invalid but also ridiculed

Youtube seems like a good way tbh the nigger is doing pretty well there