Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Spotted recently in a North Carolina Lowe's Foods.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Spotted in August. The Halloween wares are already going up. And soon Spirit Halloweens will be popping up in your neighborhood.

ijkv6l0esme51.jpg

reese's pumpkins

halloween stuff already in early august wtf?

halloween stuff already in early august wtf?
It’s happening here in Arizona too. It’s the next holiday coming up so I guess it makes sense? Idk

You have Halloween-only candy in the US? That's nice

What’s with you and Halloween threads? Is it your favorite holiday or something?

What’s with you and Halloween threads? Is it your favorite holiday or something?

I do love Halloween, but I love all the holidays. I'd make Thanksgiving threads in November, but that's strictly an American holiday. So I'll probably be making Christmas threads. And I suspect other people will be too.

I like wandering Spirit of Halloween, too. I never buy anything. I like the smell of the store.

I like wandering Spirit of Halloween, too. I never buy anything. I like the smell of the store.

You don't need to. Holidays, I find, are about enjoying the mood of the season. I don't want "things" for Christmas. I just want things to be Christmassy.

You don't need to. Holidays, I find, are about enjoying the mood of the season. I don't want "things" for Christmas. I just want things to be Christmassy.
I walked around for more than an hour last Halloween.
I also like to watch Charlie Brown specials around this time, like the Arbor Day one (my favorite).

Even the Christmas ones?
I never watch the original Christmas one because the animation quality is so subpar compared to the other ones.
But I would say the Christmas ones don't really, but the rest do.

I never watch the original Christmas one because the animation quality is so subpar compared to the other ones.
But I would say the Christmas ones don't really, but the rest do.

What about the post-Guaraldi ones, do they remind you of autumn? And speaking of sub-par animation, what about the Charlie Brown & Snoopy Show? Does that also remind you of autumn?

What about the post-Guaraldi ones, do they remind you of autumn? And speaking of sub-par animation, what about the Charlie Brown & Snoopy Show? Does that also remind you of autumn?
I have the 60s and 70s DVD sets volumes 1 and 2 and nothing else. Never watched the show. From those, the Christmas special is by far the worst looking.
So mostly the Guaraldi specials are the ones I watch. Forgot when he died.
I have seen on YouTube the one where the girl gets AIDS or cancer and it was awful.