Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Spotify wrapped

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
7E9DFF08 5986 4003 9490 6184182F5A98

Post your wrapped

im ngl that's some normie music but I wont judge because a few I like are normie artist :feelsmusic: I really like the sounds in the song rather than the lyrics

(Darci curtesy of @Incelius Savage )

My Apple Music wrapped

IMG 0574IMG 0575IMG 0576

Kanye and Carti are Vril pilled aryans
Kanye called out the kikes but what did Carti ever do? Dude's literally a borderline faggot

Kanye called out the kikes but what did Carti ever do? Dude's literally a borderline faggot
Yea icl he is a bit of a faggot but his music is beautiful. Like his first 2 albums man the instrumentals, the sampling and the production on it beautiful. His voice synthesizing with the beat makes you levitate. Idk I have a wide taste I listen to multiple genres but Carti really is good.

Spotify is for cucked normies. Only basedcels are pirating their music

Kanye and Carti are Vril pilled aryans. Kendrick & Nas are solid and Bladee is pretty much chronically online music. Only Incels regularly listen to these type of artists

like this is true Normie taste. @Pancakecel.

However w for Travis scott what were your total minutes or hours

There is nothing you can say to convince me otherwise of your normfagness, the music taste is just the cherry on top. Proper zoomer garbage. Kids.is

There is nothing you can say to convince me otherwise of your normfagness, the music taste is just the cherry on top. Proper zoomer garbage. Kids.is
Dude is seething over my listening habits :smonk: JFL.

Don't flatter yourself, lad. Just saying as I see it
If you think I’m a normalfag over my music taste you’re a coping oldcel. :feelskek: I am good example of the average chronically online Zoomer though maybe.

If you think I’m a normalfag over my music taste you’re a coping oldcel. :feelskek: I am good example of the average chronically online Zoomer though maybe.
Again, say what you want. I've made my mind up.

I don't use spotify but Rush, Kraftwerk would probably be my most played artists this year.

3edfa60d e

Bones and the rest is all russian/serbian/ukrainian folk

Not a big fan of rap. I'm not insulting your tastes, but how do people like rap? It doesn't even sound like music. It's the one genre that I don't get how people seem to like

U listen to BONES?
Yes
Not a big fan of rap. I'm not insulting your tastes, but how do people like rap? It doesn't even sound like music. It's the one genre that I don't get how people seem to like
Stop listening to shitty garbage in the radio or what normies regularly listen to. That’s why you have that view on that genre

Yea icl he is a bit of a faggot but his music is beautiful. Like his first 2 albums man the instrumentals, the sampling and the production on it beautiful. His voice synthesizing with the beat makes you levitate. Idk I have a wide taste I listen to multiple genres but Carti really is good.
Yea I liked old carti

Only unknown bands in top5

SmartSelect 20231129 212527 Chrome
Screenshot 20231129 211437 Chrome

I'm a walking meme, JFL.

Where tf is the rock & roll?

This shit is abhorrent to me.

based draincel

IMG 0952
IMG 0951

Can’t post on soycial media bc it’s too edgy for normies

I don't know what's worse the niggerworship of the users here or them still using (((spotify))) who are so cucked even some of Jew Rogans podcasts weren't allowed on there.