Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Spotify is harassing me

JohnDoe

JohnDoe

MaskedCel
★★★★
They keep telling me Avenged Sevenfold is doing a tour near me but I've decided not to go because of how expensive tickets are and how shit the venue near me is. I would like to see them and am disappointed that it's not worth it. But now spotify is sending multiple emails telling me over and over that they're coming, as if to rub it in my face.

Hopefully they tour again next year with cheaper tickets and at a better venue

I don't spend my money on jewtify and jewtube premium just use brave browser or chrome with uBlock

I only use Spotify because my family pays for the family plan and asked me if I wanted to join. If not I would just pirate music like in the 2000s kek.

I don't spend my money on jewtify and jewtube premium just use brave browser or chrome with uBlock
I don't use jewtube premium either. I just like to listen to music offline on multiple different devices