Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

spot the difference

THE TRUE SHITLET

THE TRUE SHITLET

Paragone
★★★★★
Screenshot 2024 01 18 180942
Screenshot 2024 01 18 181001

The difference is that in the second picture there is no salmonella

That’s not a good post.

only self hating, le quirky white cucks like indian sludge.

2nd pic doesn’t smell like overpopulated and polluted air

Adult vs baby food

only self hating, le quirky white cucks like indian sludge.
Or maybe they have common sense and a taste and doesn't act like everything needs to be related to race

Or maybe they have common sense and a taste and doesn't act like everything needs to be related to race
well IQ is related to race, and IQ is directly correlated to one's output and achievement, so you may have a point tbh

well IQ is related to race, and IQ is directly correlated to one's output and achievement, so you may have a point tbh
Really? What a astonishing discovery. Your cognitive abilities have nothing to do with how good your food tastes. By that standards east asians have the best food.

Baby slop doesn't have e-coli

Idk Indian also seems good,
images

images
some of its acceptable but not good, and most of it is crude and i am sick of people saying it is good and white food is shit

''You don’t understand. White people don’t dump every seasoning in existence so their food is bland. Indian food mogs.''

some of its fine, but most of is crude and i am sick of people saying it is good and white food is shit

''You don’t understand. White people don’t dump every seasoning in existence so their food is bland. Indian food mogs.''
Have you ever eaten Indian food? They just don't dump spices and herbs in every dish has specific recipes. Nobody said white food is shit all we are saying is Indian food is objectively and taste wise is better than white food. It may not look appealing but it tastes better.

yeah, its shit

copes me
No, But most people if asked objectively can easily tell Indian food tastes better. Not everything has to be of race. Get out of stormfront. Might make your life a bit better if you stop constantly making everything about race.

Have you ever eaten Indian food? They just don't dump spices and herbs in every dish has specific recipes. Nobody said white food is shit all we are saying is Indian food is objectively and taste wise is better than white food. It may not look appealing but it tastes better.
even diet wise, indian food is shit.

why else are they ridden with disease and shit on the streets all the time

indians smell like shit cos their food shit, and they are scrawny, because their food is shit
Get out of stormfront. Might make your life a bit better if you stop constantly making everything about race.
i am not a stormfag. keep projecting, i know indians worship wiggers non stop

i like foreign food, just not your indian sludge

even diet wise, indian food is shit.

why else are they ridden with disease and shit on the streets all the time

indians smell like shit cos their food shit, and they are scrawny, because their food is shit

i am not a stormfag. keep projecting, i know indians worship wiggers non stop

i like foreign food, just not your indian sludge
Ok, but that's your opinion. Majority would say Indian food tastes better.
Indians smells like shit is just a stereotype, like a incels lives in their mother's basement.

my nose doesn't lie nigga, its a fact

majority of people love women.

who care about muh majority
Normies also say they don't lie about incels
Majority isn't always right, but saying x food is better in taste isn't a controversial opinion so people give their original opinions.
While saying you hate or don't love women is a controversial opinion, so people virtue signal.
You are comparing apples to oranges.

Normies also say they don't lie about incels
Majority isn't always right, but saying x food is better in taste isn't a controversial opinion so people give their original opinions.
While saying you hate or don't love women is a controversial opinion, so people virtue signal.
You are comparing apples to oranges.
dnr