Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sportsball fans are cucks.

Niggerfaggоt

Niggerfaggоt

Self-banned
-
Imagine cheering for the Chads and Tyrones who make millions playing with balls. The Chads go home to their mansions where they piss in their wives' mouths. Meanwhile, the cuck slaves away five days a week while his wife fucks other simps.

Especially American football and Rugby

All I know is I hate kikes even more now that Major League Baseball is introducing a pitch clock. Sports books wanted players to get as many swings into a game as possible, but that takes the flavor out of the game.

Dirty Baby Boomer kikes, they can’t leave this planet, before they destroy everything.

The Hebrew Hockey League is wacky as hell. Fucking greedy kike commissioner, Gary Bettman, told teams to start putting advertisements on their helmets, and jerseys. A Jew can smell a profit from a mile away.

tbh i dont watch sport. sometimes i watch rallys but thats all.

Imagine cheering for the Chads and Tyrones who make millions playing with balls. The Chads go home to their mansions where they piss in their wives' mouths. Meanwhile, the cuck slaves away five days a week while his wife fucks other simps.
Ok GrAYcel

The cattle get triggered when you call them retarded for watching sports too

honestly i kinda feel ashamed for liking football at times, but then again i'm also autistic and it's one of my special interests so it just kinda stuck with me wether I like it or not