Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sports

incel-quest

incel-quest

Greycel
Did you ever play any sports?

I did in highschool. I thought it would make me popular, but I just ended up warming the bench outside of practice and still nobody wanted to talk to me.

Table tennis.

I think it’s fun and there were no Chads who played it. Only Asian kids and fellow losers.

I did in highschool. I thought it would make me popular, but I just ended up warming the bench outside of practice and still nobody wanted to talk to me.
Jfl

Table tennis.

I think it’s fun and there were no Chads who played it. Only Asian kids and fellow losers.

Sounds cool. Do you think sports are good for mental health?

Yeah but I wasn't good

I used to play baseball and tennis, incel sports but they still count! There was a time I was considering a minor league baseball career but a knee injury in my junior year of HS ended any chance of that happening. Now I don’t play any sports, I just watch them on TV although I don’t waste money buying jerseys or going to games. They were horrible for my mental health because I saw that it was how you looked that mattered, not how good of an athlete you were.

i skateboarded up until like high school ended but that was it. not like football team or anything.

I used to play soccer a lot, but depression has made me fall out of love with it. Still watch my team play every week though.

Nope. I should of though, maybe I would have a chance of making friends.

Used to play Tennis in high school, was actually thinking of starting again since it was fub

I'm a big fan of football and boxing. But I do not do sports myself.

I used to play soccer when I was a kid like up to the age of 15 but then started up drinking and being lazy and havnt done much sports since

I played golf, but since foids only liked the football/baseball jocks it didn't help.

Should've put this in the off-topic
That being said, soccer, hockey, and now boxing

Mountain bike downhill

WC_MSA_2017_68I3880_Gwin.jpg

Spearfishing

Spearfishing-hunting2.jpg

I played soccer for a few years

I was 2nd String Varsity Linebacker for my high school. I actually thought I’d get bitches playing football lol!! Still a KHHV, playing football was a good cope though if only I could’ve gotten D-1 offers from UCLA or some other big football school. Then I would have went to the NFL and statusmaxxed..

Graeco-roman wrestling, it was pretty fuckin gay but I was definitely in the best shape of my life

Yes bro. I was merely average though.

I didn't really participate in sports until high school because I was smaller than most guys and had crippling performance anxiety. Turns out I was pretty good, so it's another thing to add to my list of regrets.

Football (soccer for amerimutts) when I was 8-11. I was ok at it, but I was a defender which at that age is a shit tier position for kids who can't play that well.
I made stupid mistakes because of autism and social anxiety, especially during matches. All the spectating parents and my dad watching made me nervous and being nervous during matches leads to dumb mistakes.

One day during a match when I was 11 or so I caught a ball flying towards me with my hands. Everyone was like what the fuck are you doing, kids shouted at me and told me to fuck off. I almost cried and just ran off the field and went home with my dad. I'll never forget that day. I disappointed and embarrassed my dad like I always do.

Last edited:
I played soccer throughout my youth (8-14 id say)
started out as a shitty player, peaked at 12 or so and then degraded to super average
I just quit before becoming even worse tbh, also didnt like the teams that were mostly normies and chadlites with huge egos